Wednesday 16 November 2005

Yesterdays entry

Okies first the good news...My teletext is working again...I didn't get a chance to try K's TV last night and was going to this morning...I did test the teletext this morning and it said No Text...Had to go out and when i got back there was no power...Lovely a powercut grrrrr it only lasted about 10 mins so i got told...Anyways after the power came back on my teletext was working again...WEIRD...Suppose it is me we're talking about here LOL...Journals not working earlier was a right pain too but hey ho finally up and running again :o)

There had been a call whilst i was out from one of my sisters...I phoned back and it was sad news...One of my aunts on dads side of family died this morning :o(  ...My mum was quite close to her and she was the only one from dads family who still spoke to us...She'd developed dementia out of the blue about 18 months ago but had got a lot better this year...Am glad i saw her when she came all the way up here to see mum in hospital a year past april...I can't go down south to the funeral as it is early on monday morning but i might go somewhere on my own and just say my goodbyes

Toodle pip and take care all xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about  that, there is something sad when old folk  die and part of your life goes away.

You can use journals normally????

Anonymous said...

She wasn't that old really, she was 72 when the dementia started and she would have been 74 this coming january...Same age as my mum which is why i think hit her hard too :o(  

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that friend.