Wednesday 16 November 2005

Things kids say <bless>

Had to put this here...M was such a sweetheart yesterday and today...He told me not to be upset as people we love are always with us...Even when they have died they are still there...Then he pointed to my heart :o)  Now isn't that just so lovely...He did wonder why it made me cry him saying that <bless>

Am actually really worried about my mum and think i'll talk to a friend about it tomorrow...Just last twice she's been in hospital to get drained as build up of fluid that got infected she went all forgetfull etc beforehand...Well she's like that again...She says she is fine though and not feeling sick or got hard stomach like before...BUT she forgot i existed yesterday to phone and say about my auntie...Was after my sisters asked she remembered me...Today on phone she got right narky and adament she doesn't get the oap winter fuel allowance amongst other things...Short of someone manhandling her to the docs i don't know what we can do...Suffice to say am worried she may be going same was as my auntie...I pray she isn't.......Toodle pip and wrap up warm out there it is very very bitterly cold xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm that is a worry................I hope not.............

Anonymous said...

Hope your mum is ok and recovers really quickly, sure she will.  Nice of M to say that to you, they say the lovliest things don't they (sometimes!)

Jo xxxx

Anonymous said...

Of course your right to worry about your Mum ,she will however need to see  a Doc at some point,speak to your friend ,thats what friends are for ,and your sister ,of caorse I dont know all the facts,but something as simple and as treatable as a UTI can caurse all sorts of weird things to happen ,with love     Jan xx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thing for M to say. Can understand your worry about your mother, hope things get much better for her.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

That is so lovely what M said - thanks for sharing that with us :-)  I'm sure your mum will be ok - please don't worry about her too much!!