Tuesday 29 November 2005

Tuesday

Posted K's christmas decorations down to her this afternoon hopefully they won't take long to get there...Even though most of her birthday cards were posted 1st class they took 4-5 days to get there...This morning when me and G got up when we looked out the kitchen window the moon was fabulous...It was a very very slim crescent just hanging there in the dawn light...By the time M got up at 8 it had disappeared...Wish i had woken him earlier to see it.

Have tried to put music onto my journal with some help from sara but failed miserably...Me and techy stuff just don't mix very well ROFL...Maybe am using wrong song format or something...Maybe the song name is too long i just don't have a clue...And i just know that stuart is now laughing at me :o) ...I haven't seen K today online to know if she has these results back yet or not, hopefully laters she will let me know...The boys are going to see aberdeen play celtic on sunday afternoon...Last night at footie training my friend was trying to persuade me to go with them...Hmmm it's the C word i can't go or maybe i should....Am a diehard Rangers fan and don't really wanna go at all...I will take one of the boys or both to a dons home game cos am a NICE mum but celtic erm i have to draw a line somewhere...Don't i???? Sorry about the umpteen alerts people may have got whilst i was fiddling about on journal today...No snow even though it was forecast so no snowman LOL...TTFN xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's great  no music.............I hate music on journals! So I'm certainly not telling you!

Anonymous said...

Well, I disagree with Stuart. I think Christmas is the one time that music is nice on journals.  I would not want it the rest of the year though.  I had some on mine last year. Pity you did not get a picture of the moon.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I sent out lots of alerts yesterday while playing around on my journal.  I`m hoping to add music this year but like you, failed completely last time I tried.  I`ll have a word with Sara!  I suppose with the football you`ll just have to grin and bear it....lol!  Shame about the snow, wish we had some! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Look Ican do a journal ,Ican even put pictures on it ,Iam plucking up courage to try graphics ,and now your all into music ........wait for mee !,Maurice is a Celtic fan ,but Im not what does that tell you? and Im not even into footie!! lol ........Jan xx