Thursday 10 November 2005

Thursday night, friday morning take yer pick LOL

WOOHOO!!!! result i hope...Decided this afternoon to email the membership bit where i got my tickets to express my disgust at so called fans selling on ebay...I don't mind the odd one or two who have bought an extra ticket...However when you press to see what other things the seller has some had LOADS of tickets on sale...No doubt touts who paid membership just to do this...I got a reply this evening...They are not happy either and they are negotiating with ebay about...There are specific terms and conditions to the membership and they've been broken...I do feel sorry for those who will have purchased from there...I know a few people who are just like me and didn't manage to get any like i did yesterday...Hopefully the touts will get caught...M is still on cloud 9 and told his friends at school today...He told me who and i was surprised at one as it was a girl...He said he really likes her and she's very pretty <bless> ...He helps to push her around in her wheelchair and hey maybe he's found himself a new girlfriend LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww he's lovely. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

I feel angry about ebay letting their members sell tickets too, it's not on and it's just a quick way for them to make megga dosh!   Nice of M to push the girl around in the wheelchair too :)

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

  Im pleased,you lodged that complaint,why should these touts cash in when genuine fans are,deprived of a chance to see their Hero ,especially in light of what youve explained it means to people like M,bless him how nice hes got a girl friend so pleased for him ,hes at a happy time at the moment isnt he ?.........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I can totally see your point!!  it's unfair to the people that do want to go and end up having to fork out so much more money!!  it's disgusting and should be stopped!!