Tuesday 8 November 2005

Wet tues

Well am managing to keep food inside me so far today <fingers crossed>...Probs gone jinxed myself by saying that LOL...I have tons and tons of housework etc to catch up on <sigh> ...G did go back to school yesterday he has a lot of work to catch up on though...He also managed to go to one of his friends birhday party yesterday tea time...He got a loft back home which was good :o) I did manage to venture into town only to the bank to pay some money into my credit card LOL...Apart from that not been doing a lot...A small parcel arrived here today for K...It's from my brother and his wife...Am in shock ROFL...They don't believe in giving anyone birthday presents...I stopped giving anything to their kids years n years ago...Call me selfish or whatever but even though they are my nephews and niece i didn't see the point in spending money on people i didn't know :o(  ...Besides they don't appreciate them and they don't even say thank you...I did give my eldest nephew in that family something for his 18th & his 21st...I gave to my neice too on her 18th last year...Thing is my bro knew we were going to mums the other week...He could have handed it over instead of sending to here DUH!!!...Oh well he's a pain and his wife is a <cossable, cossable> As they say you can choose your friends but not your family :o) It won't be much anyways not that that matters...My niece i was out with last week got her 18th late as apparently bro & wife were looking for something special...She got a purse!!!!!...Hmmm draw yer own conclusions <ggg> We're going to go visit K in 2 weeks time now as this weekend is not suitable.

Am sorta getting used to AOL9 but i still don't like it...The one thing i do like is the superbuddies that you can make interact with other peeps ones LOL...Now how sad is that...I've been made to put a pic of me on my profile, at least it will scare peeps off speaking to me <ggg> 

Our recycling was going well until i was poorly...It's too far to go to any of the recycling bins so some has just gone out with the usual rubbish...But hey at least we are making an effort...Am missing the gym loads and being a right grump because of it...Hopefully if am okies for rest of today then i will at least manage to go for a swim tomorrow...Off to catch up on other journals and message boards........Toodle pip tc xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AOL9 is the best client yet.....................;-)
Glad you feel a bit better

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better and hope you continue to improve. I have had Aol nine for such a long time.  It took some getting used to at first but I love it now.  Well, I do not give presents either to my nephew and niece.  They live in Wiltshire and I have not seen them in seven years.  Used to send money in cards but never got a thank you so I knocked that on the head. My great niece and nephews live in Australia and I will never see them.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath pleased to hear your feeling better,also that G felt well enough to go to his friends party ,did Iask you what is aol 9?and whats the advantages ?and what does cossable mean ?.................Jan xx

Anonymous said...

How true about not being able to choose your family, there`s always one member of every family!  I`m glad to hear that you`re on the mend Caff, actually I`m starting to feel a bit rough myself, me and tummy bugs don`t get on very well...lol!

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad your feelin' a bit better and I'm also glad that G has gone back to school :-)  I don't blame you for not buying for your nephews and niece's coz if they don't for your family it's only fair!!  Family politics huh?  Hope you manage to make it to the gym soon xx