Friday 18 November 2005

Freezing friday

Well no snow today but it is still absolutely baltic here as we say...Both the boys were feeling poorly just before their taxi's arrived so not at school <sigh> ...They better be okies by tomorrow as we are going to see K :o) ...This is really the last chance we have to go down before she breaks up for christmas...Next time will be to take her home along with half her room LOL...Need to go to asda later and buy her some weighing scales...I thought i still had an old set but i can't find them so must have given them away or chucked them out...My mic still won't work even though someone in PC world showed me how he sets his up...I have come to the conclusion that the actual socket at the back of my PC is dodgy...Will take it to the shop next week sometime.

I haven't played with my new toy yet LOL...I was going to read the instructions today but haven't been allowed the peace and quiet to do that...I do need to price memory cards for it so i can put a nice big one in...It has to be one that does video as well as still pics...Can't remember the type the bloke in superdrug said duh!!!...I'll find out easily enough am sure...I got an email back today the same as Sara did in response to a survey on autism i filled in...Link to sara's days is on the left there and if you want to fill in the same survey then click here ...Hope the link works...Better go and pack stuff etc for tomorrow and make some tea...Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :o)   Toodle pip tc xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cathy, glad you havn't got any snow yet, I went to Asda today - it was completely packed....hope it is quieter when you go/or went...Did fill that autism survey form out - You have a nice weekend - hope it is peaceful for you....Ally

Anonymous said...

I wish it would snow it woulfd warm up a little then!

Anonymous said...

We haven`t had snow down here in the South for ages, not the sort that settles anyhow,  this cold weather is a bit of a shock to my poor old system....lol! :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

What a shame Ive got some scales ,you can take her ,lol have a lovely family get together ..................Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope they're both better by morning Caff, have a good trip. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

Its been freezing here in Leeds, the frost on the roads where my old peeps live never deforsted and was twice as bad today! Hope the boys were ok to go see K, will be nice to see her again :)

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the boys weren't well - hope they were for going to see K!!