Monday 28 November 2005

Gibberish

Hmmm been playing around with the colours...Trying to get them more festive without having too much green LOL...Think i'll be playing round with them till actual christmas eve...Went and did a search and have now downloaded a whole pile of free christmas clipart so i can brighten this place up :o) I've been looking through all my xmas bits and bobs for making my cards with...I have lots and lots and lots of bits but i thought i might be out of the dinkiest crackers...Am not so that's fine i won't need to order any more...I have a few left from last year but i want to send a handmade card to everyone i give to this year...Need to have a look in farmfoods tomorrow for the right brand sugar for making turkish delight...I have even more people to send some out to this year...Usually i make four lots...One of each of the four flavours i do...Might have to double that this time or ration peeps to 3 bits of each flavour <ggg> ...Might take pics of my cards when i finish them and post them here but only IF i am happy with them LOL...We have more snow forecast for tomorrow hence the snowman at the top...Maybe it will stay long enough to build an actual snowman who knows

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Caff, I hope you get those colours sorted out before Christmas eve. would like your recipe for Turkish delight - sounds lovely... Hope you get the Snow so you can build that Snowman..lol...Ally

Anonymous said...

MMM love turkish delight .............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

No  seen news or forecast today are we getting snow as well?

Anonymous said...

I hope we can see pics of the cards you make :-)