Sunday 6 November 2005

To eat or not to eat that is the question

As we couldn't go away i decided to sort out my computer between running to the loo...So am now finally using AOL9...I still hate it loads but suppose you have to move with the times...I've been using AOL since AOL3 and i always rushed to upgrade when a new version came out...Until it came to AOL6...It was pants and after that i got more wary...I just didn't like AOL9 at all when i saw it...Guess we get comfy with whatever we are using already and don't like the changes...I had a slight technical hitch hence changing but hey ho...Still can't get my mic to work at all...Am beginning to think i have been unlucky and both i bought are faulty...Will try get new speakers next week as i can't afford them this week.

I have to spend loads of money on gig tickets this week hence being broke...Won't say or where until i see if i get them...Have found if i don't eat anything then my tummy isn't quite so bad...If i do eat them am in trouble and have to run to the loo (scuse the pun) K does not want me to give her present to her friend...She wants to get the one from me in person...I will phone her friend to arrange to meet and give her the other 2 pressies though...I did spend a huge chunk of yesterday in tears upset about not being able to go down...G is going back to school tomorrow <phew> M didn't get the part he went for but was given a different part...He was already being a *contestant* in the X factor bit his class are doing...He is a very good singer and is often picked to do solo's in any school concerts etc...He's also maybe playing drums to accompany the music teacher...He's not too downhearted, well he is but not as bad as i was prepared for...We didn't go see any fireworks although saw some out of the window that looked pretty...Right to eat or not to eat i best go decide as i am famished but don't want to spend half an hour on loo........Toodle pip tc xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember to wind up your computer.........................
Hope you didn't eat.............
If you did I hope you are ok.............

Anonymous said...

I must admit I didn`t really like AOL9 to start with but it settled down after a while, in fact I didn`t particularly like 8 either!  I suppose we`ll have 10 before too long.  I hope you`re feeling a bit better now. :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

If you're able to get out Caff the chemist sells sachets of a drink for your tummy called Diaralyte I think, but read the label first in case it clashes with anything else. They feed as well as flush, which sounds yuk I know but usually work.  Hope it does go better soon.   Pleased G will be ok for school and M can give himself a pat on the back, it's brilliant to be chosen even if it's not his original choice. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

What are all these aol numbers ,Idont understand,I thought aol was aol,Istill have so much to learn lol .............JAN XX

Anonymous said...

I hated AOL9 at first but soon got used to it, went back to 8 after a while and i hated it LOL.  You will get used to it.  Hope you feel better soon

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Just think of the weight you lose when your ill ;-)  Sorry to hear it's no better though!!  Don't worry about not seeing K you will I'm sure as soon as your better and you have to put your health first really.  You don't want her to catch it do you??  Hope G got on ok at school and I'm jealous of M if he gets to play the drums!!