Monday 4 July 2005

Tues

Got up early to go to gym hoping to leave everyone else asleep in bed...Eldest had got up but just wanted brekkie then got into my bed to sit and play on the gameboy...Just before i went to leave got a phonecall off one of my neices...Answered her question as best i could then my sister wanted a word...They were on their way into the city but before they left big sis had phoned GP to go see my mum...So i went to the gym then phoned mum when i got home...Her gp hadn't been in yet...An hour later just as me and youngest were about to go out she phoned...She was being sent into hospital here :o( ...Big sis was on her way back home by then...Little sis is on a camping holiday with her family...Took youngest out to do his shopping and me to bank to pay a bill...Got home phoned mum, big sis can't take her in till much later so she was going to try get my bro to do it...Upshot is big sis phoned 45 mins later to say bro was on his way in with mum...So i went up to be there when they arrived...See am the only one of my immediate family who lives in the city the rest of them are further north...I wanted to be there when they got in as i don't trust my bro...I wanted to hear what the doctors were going to say so i could then phone and inform people correctly...Just as well i did as brother is such a <cossable words> ...Anyways mum is in hossy and was being put on an antibiotic drip tonight :o(  ...One of my uncles is also in same hossy extremely ill and in intensive care...Missed weightwatchers, don't care...Going off now as i am emotionally tired...Toodle Pip & take care xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much thoughts that's she's ok and uncle.........you've a job lot there to cope with.  Hope everything is ok. xxRache

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is ok {{{{}}}} xxx

Anonymous said...

Thinkig of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your Mum and your Uncle are both in hospital, I hope both improve soon.  I'm thinking of you too.  Please keep us informed as to how they're doing.
((((()))))
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your mum and uncle, hope they get better soon. {{{{{{{{Caff}}}}}}}................Jules xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/