Tuesday 26 July 2005

Filth

No not the naughty kind of filth....Disgusting dusty messy filth...It's earthquake central here again today <sigh> ...I can't open the windows of the flat and it's getting so stuffy in here...The dust or stoor as we call it is unbelieveable even with windows closed...My kitchen is FILTHY and am fed up constantly cleaning it...When i wash a dish i have to dry immediately without putting it on the rack or it's covered in dust...Would say it will get better but it won't as next they will be building the flats...Can't hang washing out either and i like to hang mine out when no rain just so it gets some fresh air...Eldest is sniffing and coughing like crazy i really hope he doesn't get a wheezing asthma attack with all this crap...The demolishing contractors are actually overrunning as they were supposed to be finished last fri...Then was supposed to be today and they have no chance...Not unless they work all night <shudder>

I went to the gym whilst boys were at respite to get away from the noise...See am still going even though trainer has left :oP ...Popped into asda to buy another sorting file thingy...The one i have the catch on it broke...I use one of them for putting all my bits of paper, cards blanks, and other card making stuff in...I really should have gotten 2 as i think the other one got too heavy LOL...The boys went out to a park 14 miles from here for the day with respite and had a good day...Fingers crossed youngest stays in good mood from it...Still haven't bothered to slit bottom of that sofa today as i really need help upending it and daughter is out somewhere LOL...

Went a bit daft this morning again and maybe i should go see GP for myself and get some *happy* pills...Don't want them though and always managed without...Been thinking maybe if i do get them (but not take) then could give more of an ooomph to getting some help...Also been thinking maybe the rubbish stuff i should start another private journal to write down in...I do find it helpful to write it down on paper so to speak....I just don't want to have people either feelign sorry for me reading it or it depressing anyone...Anyways got to go buy more ham as youngest had left it out of the fridge this morning and as he said it is now all yuk and disgusting...That's with the windows closed for crying out loud...It's not nice having to wash every surface several times a day just to keep kitchen germ free...Oh am asking a friend to do me some other siggys maybe she can do a nice big smiley faced one for me instead of yet more dragons LOL...I do like my dragons though especially the flapping wings ones :o) ...Toodle pip for now tc xx

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you start a private journal for crap do  let me in............ ;-)

Anonymous said...

And a very nice dragon he is too :p, I'm pleased the builders have nearly finished here, drives me up the wall .

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be doing with having the windows shut all the time :( must be awful in this weather.  Well done on getting to the gym, you said you would get back on track :)

Jo xxxx

Anonymous said...

Must be mayhem to cope with all that building work......is there no compensation for the disruption to normal life. Nice dragon. xxRache

Anonymous said...

a private journal for your feelings may be a good idea. If you want to invite anybody, having been through serious depression a few years ago, I will probably understand how you are feeling. I would be stresses if I had to put up with all that dust, do you know how much longer it is going to go on for?...........Jules xxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/