Saturday 9 July 2005

Saturday

Update on mum is that she is fine and looking much better :o) ...Little sis phoned to tell me and she may get home next thursday <fingers crossed> ...No word on my uncle though...I am going to visit her tomorrow evening so will hopefully know more then.

Car is still clean WOOHOO!!!!...Spent today cleaning up my utter tip of a living room, next will do the boys bedroom (spare us all from messy teenage boys)...Nothing else happening.

People who know me say am strong and have a lot to put up with and that they couldn't do the same...Well i don't think so i am just a mum doing what any mum would do for their children...Go read this journal as this is someone who is STRONG and BRAVE and an absolute HERO regardless of what he thinks along with the rest of the people who helped out on thurs...

http://journals.aol.co.uk/paulukjournal/LondonBombings/

Toodle pip xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that your Mum is doing well :o)
I hope she does make it home next week.
I do admire Paul, and I definately agree that his actions were heroic.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Pleased Mum is doing much better, have been and left a comment :)

Anonymous said...

Will keep fingers crossed for Mum, looking better is nice to hear, thoughts for uncle too it's a busy time you're having.  I think if you have to do something you just get on with it, so yes, there's a hero in all of us, small and big scale.  I'll be reading Pauls journal. xxRache

Anonymous said...

We all do what we have to do in the situations we find ourselves in........

What makes Paul stand out is the fact that he had a choice.........
what a hero!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your mum is looking much better, fingers crossed she does get home next Thursday :)

Jo XxX