Monday 18 July 2005

Monday

Stuart is a star yet again and helped me clear out something that got on my PC :o) and speakign of Stuart i will need to see if asda or boots will put photos on a disc from negatives i have...I have lots of black & white photos i took years ago of the sea with crashing waves etc that i love...Haven't got a scanner and refuse to buy one LOL...Will try and remember to ask in asda tomorrow when am down at the gym.

Me and eldest got up early this morning as well will be all week to go to snowboarding...Wasn't his school guidance teacher he got although i spoke to him...He loved it now only problem is washing out his salopettes every night ready for the next day LOL...Did ask him if he passes level 1 this week if he would like to try a 2nd week in last week of hols...This was providing there was any spaces but he's said no anyway...Just hope once school is back that it won't be long before he can do snowboarding and the skiing...Can hardly believe this is now the third week of the summer hols...Youngest is already saying he is lookign forward to going back to school much to eldest lads disgust...Said so am i and you don't know just how much ROFL.

Been to gym today and did weights stuff...Had problems with my puter some of which got fixed and the other thing stuart helped me fix...Poor man all of us who ask him for help must drive him potty...Got daughters deposit sent off for her uni accomodation...Very last minute it's due before wed but with mum, my uncle and everything else i just haven't had the time...Took MP3 player back to currys as it died at the weekend...They just did straight replacement :o) ...Just means now i have to go fill new one up with music for the gym...They did have an okay music channel playing there today so it wasn't too bad...Got weightwatchers later and know i will be told off...Being poorly i haven't eaten much so will have put on some weight...Plus i hadn't managed to the gym for a few days and that will have played a factor...Nevermind i can catch up again...Whilst in currys i priced a lappy bag, told bloke i would get one from argos thanks ROFL...I am not paying £40 for a bag when i can get one for £15 in argos :o) ...Forgot to buy Harry Potter book so am in bad books with youngest but told him next weekend...That's it for now cep to say again thank you to Stuart and wish i could repay him...Would send some turkish delight if he likes it...Can't stand the stuff myself but i make it and everyone says it's good...Toodle pip tc xx

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adore turkish delight ;-)

Anonymous said...

I got my kids the Harry Potter book on Saturday from Morrisons for £7.97 and i rang Qwik Save as they were selling it for a fiver but had sold out in all stores in Leeds!  Daughter is on page 251 and Scott is on page 23 lol, she's addicted and won't take it in turns to read, she will be finished soon so he can read to his hearts content :)

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know that too about the films, never thought to put them on disc before all the pre-digital stuff, it would be great.  The price differences in the Harry Potter books is hilarious........pays to shop around.  Stuarts a gem no mistake. xxRache

Anonymous said...

Would have thought it shouldn't be too much of a problem as long as the negatives are ok. Snowboarding in this weather sounds a bit weird but I'm sure he loves it :) I need to buy the rest of the books first before I get this one. Glad ou got your pc sorted.

Anonymous said...

I love Turkish delight, any chance of making me some for Spetember, I will pay you :)........Jules xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Without our Stuart regularly saving my computer from things I've done to it, I probably wouldn't be online now.  My computer would have sneeked away in the night to find a better owner ;o)  He is fab!
Glad your eldest enjoyed snowboarding, just one question though, what are salopettes?!
Sara   x