Saturday 23 July 2005

Builders grrrrrrr

Well yesterday was last snowboarding lesson for this block...The instructor passed them off for both Level 1 and Level 2 :o) ...Chuffed to bits and really proud of eldest lad again...When we were leaving i asked him if he wanted to do a beginners + class next week but he said no...One intensive block during the hols was enough for him...Also asked when skiing was starting again after hols so will be end of august and we get priority for that...He was now 117 on snowboarding waiting list!!!!! Strange as he was higher up a few weeks back LOL...Anyway he's now sat at 96 as he needs beginners + now...Also they had sent out a letter in june, which we didn't get, asking people if they still wanted to be on the list...Those that don't reply saying they do before mid august will then be removed...So he may take a significant leap up that list <fingers crossed> ...Looking at it i fancy having a go at the snowboarding much to his disgust ROFL...

Haven't heard from daughter so presume all is fine and she is having a good time...I would have heard if anything bad had happened...Youngest is being a mega pain again :o( ...He was being really nasty to both me and his brother yesterday and eventually at 11pm i told him if he doesn't behave i will phone the police :o( ...Am going to phone this place my friend told me about that will do one to one talking about relationships, sex, growing up etc with them...They are funded by the scottish exec and it is free :o) ...They also talk to them in a way they can understand and cope with...From what my friend told me it's also about friendships in general and dealing with people in general so possibly they do anger management too...Will see what they say but it does sound like something that MAY help with situation just now...Both me and my own GP are convinced this is all about his hormones kicking in and because of his autism it is upsetting his whole system and he then get frustrated and lashes out...IF phoning the police or going to A&E every time he hits one of us badly gets a result then so be it :o(

Yesterday was mega busy hence no entry...I didn't need alarm set to get up for snowboarding the builders out the back woke me before 7am <sigh> ...They are demolishing two buildings to make way for some flats...I honestly thought we had an earthquake...Everytime the massive digger thing knocked down a bit of wall my whole block shuddered...Was glad to be out most of the day LOL...After snowboarding i had to take eldest to local carers centre...They are interviewing both adults and kids on the spectrum about how they feel with the provision in the city...Obviously with kids they are talking about schools and out of school hours stuff...Hopefully this will give the powers that be up here a good kick up the bum...In saying that a lot of provision here is far more than most areas of the country and believe me here it is pretty damn poor...Youngest will also be interviewed at a later date...After that we went had something to eat as i promised and then went to visit a friend...It was a not to bad day until evening when youngest turned into demon from hell again...Oh and we didn't win the euro millions ROFL...Just watched the F1 qualifying and am off to have a snooze...Toodle pip tc xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fell asleep during the last part of qualifying. Mind you I only managed 3 hours last night. And only had a five minute nap as it was.
As always an absolute delight to share in your life.

Anonymous said...

You keep giving me these weird mental picture, Caff on a snowboard. lol

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot it was F1 week, glad I read your journal and was reminded. I would have a go at snowboarding if I was you, it could be good fun. I am more adventurous in my  40s than I have ever been any other time in my life....Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/