Wednesday 7 December 2005

wednesday (just)

                                                           

Today i've been to the gym LOL...Been to asda for weekly shop...Say weekly i usually end up there more than once a week...Bought loads of gelatine just need the sugar now...Asda don't sell the make i like to use...I've tried using silver spoon but it doesn't melt right so ends up a mess and in the bin...No rain today it's a miracle LOL...More forecast though <sigh> Been making more cards today too but run out of card blanks suitable LOL...So have to go into town to get more tomorrow...I still haven't had any through the post...Not that i get many nowadays anyways...Was sad sitting writing out cards for my aunts and uncles last night...As that was 2 more that died this year...They are all in their 70s and 80s now and can't expect them to live forever but still!!...

          

I love candy canes hence the pics today...So do the kids so i don't get to eat them all which is just as well...I did buy a box of mini ones for K for her tree at uni...They were only about and inch longer than the top pic LOL...I want to go see the Narnia film when it comes out tomorrow...The boys don't <ggg>...So when K is back home her and me are going to see it during the day whilst the boys are in school :o) Be nice to have some mum and daughter time alone :o)  Tomorrow am determined to get the black hole of calcutta cleaned up...That is the boys bedroom if you didn't guess already...It is an utter tip to say the least and am fed up waiting for them to tidy it up...I want lights up in windows and tree in their room put up...Main tree in living room can wait till K is home so she has some part in decorating the flat too...She's fine at the mo so she says...She will admit to *attacks* when pushed but i don't like to ask too often as i don't want to appear a nagging mum...She just takes everything in her stride and doesn't like anyone worrying about her...Off for a coffee then tidy floor from card bits again...I need another toolbox for more LOL...The different papers etc i have in a file folder thingy...the smaller bits of paper i actually keep in a flick photo album...Oh still haven't won in that tv prog comp yet but trying to enter everyday LOL

Toodle pip tc xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So no more word from the Dr?


Stop tempting me with sweets!

Anonymous said...

I think you are so good making cards especially this close ,to sending them off ,I take it K hasnt heard any thing about the results yet ,When does she come home ?not long now ?...............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Like you I get a bit sad writing cards, my address book has got loads of crossings out from people no longer with us. In fact I have asked Mike to buy me a new one for Christmas.  I would love to send you a card if you email me your address.  Do not tempt me with sweets either for the same reason as Stuart.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/