Saturday 10 December 2005

laters

Right gonna get all narky here for a second LOL...I am NOT stressed...I know when am stressed and believe me i am far from being stressed just now...I have this problem for a very very long time since before the boys were diagnosed and with G that was 13 years ago...I do relax although my idea of relaxation is not everyones...I relax by going to the gym, going for a swim, doing craft work or just sitting reading a book...The tests i have done are run every few years to see if a specific something has actually shown up yet and am not gonna go into depth about it sorry...When am stressed i end up punching at the walls or huddled in a heap on sofa crying, or i take myself off for a long walk listening to my idea of soppy music LOL...The condition the boys have as a parent you either learn to adapt and cope with it or you bail out like my idiot ex did...I know a heck of a lot of families where one parent, be it mother or father has bailed out as they couldn't cope...I also know a few families where the parents have stayed together and learnt to adapt and cope :o)

M is watching record of the year and has just announced the TV viewing for the night LOL...Robbie is on parkinson so that is *essential* viewing LOL...G is in his room because he was a right grumpy so n so when he came out of club...Teenagers who'd have them <ggg> I am really pleased with M the last couple of days as he has decided to eat *proper* food again :o) We did get a scare kinda driving home from club...There was a car in front of us where the driver didn't seem to be able to drive very well...She was all over the place as much as you can when it's on a city street...She  was very tentative at some points, almost stopping, and i was thinking someone not long passed test...she came to a dead halt in middle of roundabout on way home and we were lucky not to crash...I was at a far enuff distance to stop in time...Goodness knows why she stopped...A wee bit after the roundabout she drew into the side suddenly without indicating!!!...As we drove past we saw it was a very elderly lady (i'd say older than my mum) who was driving...I don't know if she was lost or what but it wasn't just me that was having problems with her state of driving...Hope she wasn't having some funny turn at the wheel but as we had followed her for quite a distance then if she had she'd have stopped before...I couldn't stop where she did as the traffic was too heavy to see if she was actually okies and merely a bad driver...Then again sometimes now it doesn't matter the age of the driver, you're scared to stop and ask in case they fly off the handle at you...Anyways i have a load of washing to go in...G's jeans are going to need washed twice they're so dirty from mud at club LOL...Now if anyone else tells me i am stressed and need to relax am gonna throw my toys out of the pram and SCREAM so loud you'll hear me all over the UK <ggg>...You didn't earlier because our luck isn't in yet on Deal or No Deal LOL

Toodle pip xx 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff - you know your body better than we do - I hope whatever your mystery ailment is they can get to the root of it for you....Take care...Ally

Anonymous said...

Now Cath i think you are very very stressed lol (JK!)  That woman driving the car, well i think that they should all retake their test when they get to a certain age, i used to see to a lady who was in her 80's who wanted breakfast, lunch and tea serving to her and she was still driving around in her car <sighs>... she soon had that stopped off when managers found out about it!

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

I hope that elderly driver is ok, I'm sure you would've heard if she wasn't!!  It's a shame that it's so bad that you can't stop and ask if she is or not!!  I hope G snapped out of his mood........