Saturday 3 December 2005

Sunny saturday NOT

The boys decided this morning it would be fun not to waken mum up...I forgot to set alarm duh!!! and it was a lovely idea on their part except they didn't waken me until near midday...As i had loads of housework i wanted to do needless to say most didn't get done...We have new neighbours who must have had a flat warming last night...Loud, noisy, loads of *kids* running up and down the stairs...No wonder i didn't waken up till late...Looks like some students in top floor flat now...I don't mind parties etc just hope it ain't every weekend...Three of them who were attempting to get one of their friends downstairs pished as anything did apologise...He wasn't abusive either and i just laffed...At least now there is someone in that flat again i can go and ask if they wouldn't mind clearing out the gutter...Lots of grass/weeds/greenery just below their front window...When it's been raining trying to get in main door is like standing under a shower with all the drips coming from blocked gutter...Be easy to clear by just leaning out their window slightly with a broom handle and shoving it out...Making sure of course there is no-one walking on pavement below ROFL.

The boys went to club this afternoon although M was not impressed...All day today it has just rained, rained, rained and oh did i mention rain <ggg> ...He wanted to stay home and watch telly...Well tough he went to club so i could then come home and have a couple of hours free :o) ...I was talking to K earlier in afternoon and she had been shopping for christmas pressies yesterday...They have loads of christmas markets in edinburgh and she was really impressed...Cheap too which is always good...Not tacky cheapo stuff though...She showed me some on the webcam and was asking what i thought...I did try and get out of her what she got me but needless to say i didn't get told LOL...See i'd be sneaky if i was her and show me stuff on webcam to see what my reaction was but pretend was for someone else <ggg> ...And K is a lot like me in some respects LOL...These are all girlie pressies she doesn't have a clue what to get for the men in her life...Including her boyfriend...So men reading this ideas please LOLOL.

Managed to watch some strictly comedancing as X factor was on later tonight...I so love James Martin...I want him to come and be my personal live in chef <ggg> He could be my dish of the day ANYDAY :o) ...Finally Chico was voted out of X factor HURRAH...Ok the guy was fun but he couldn't sing at all...Oh and I'm A Celeb well Carol Thatcher just cracks me up so much...She is so gung ho and jolly hockey sticks about it all :o) ...Hope she wins it...Am NOT going to the footie tomorrow am gonna go to the gym if i can get parked near it LOL...Car park there is free and probs be full of buses from glasgow with green scarves everywhere...Hmmm might be good idea to take my rangers one out of back of the car...Before i go i have tried miserably to put a background on here that is christmassy...Got code from here to help journal and i still can't manage...Then again as everyone knows am thick with techy stuff :o)

Toodle pip tc xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a fella Caff but I'm thinking, boyfriend, student errrrm something personal, something I can write a lovely note in, soooooooo does he need a specific book for his studies.  Your journal's lovely, great little graphics. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

It was good of the boys to let you have a sleep in, lol....did you mention you had rain yesterday - it rained here and was cold and miserable...for most of the day...I love Christmas Markets nice K got some bargains.....I agree James Martin is lovely I'm behind you in the queue to hire him as my personal chef..Hope you can park your car at the Gym....Have a lovely Sunday...Ally

Anonymous said...

That was a lovely gesture of your boys ,Im sure the sleep did you more good than the housework ,youd tackle it better if not tired anyway !Ican see you are going to take these new students under your wing and teach them how to clean gutters LOL Pleased K was able to get some bargains ,Iagree men are hard to buy for ,Ive bought my big grandsons smellys................Jan xx

Anonymous said...

That was a lovely gesture of your boys ,Im sure the sleep did you more good than the housework ,youd tackle it better if not tired anyway !Ican see you are going to take these new students under your wing and teach them how to clean gutters LOL Pleased K was able to get some bargains ,Iagree men are hard to buy for ,Ive bought my big grandsons smellys................Jan xx