Tuesday 20 December 2005

tuesdays tattles

                                          

Got a phone call at 7.30am from G's taxi driver...The toerag had joked last night that he wasn't going to school today so the driver was checking to see if he was <sigh>  Told the toerag off...Maybe he should be wearing the wonky halo today but he can't be as he's poorly...Had to go out for a wee bit and posted the last of my cards and 12 packets with turkish delight in them LOL...Just hope everyone who is getting some think it tastes okies...Well the new people on the TD list that is :o) ...Got back to find G's school had been phoning like crazy asking me to come and take him home as he was poorly...He was fine when he left but had come down with nasty stinking cold and sore throat by time he got there...He then told me he had a sore throat this morning but hadn't told me DUH!!!...So i went and got him and had to make sure he took EVERYTHING he needs home with him...He's so good academically but his memory for everyday stuff and his organisational skills are seriously lacking...He almost forgot his coat LOL...I have to laugh if i didn't i'd cry...The head of the base assured me they would be working on those big time when he goes back after the holidays...Even using post it notes doesn't work as he forgets about the note...Sometimes i just feel like banging my head off a brick wall but hey ho can't...It's all part and parcel of his aspergers and something we have to live with and just get and just get on with it.

                                                      

When we got back it took us several times round the block and about 15 minutes to get a parking space...My pet hate is trying to park in my street or even vaguely close to my street...There had been a parcel delivered whilst i was out and K took it in...A nice surprise for M as it was a prize for him :o) He'd entered a competition online for singing and got a game thing that looks really cool...He was so chuffed to bits when he got home from school and saw it waiting for him...It was gift wrapped but i let him open it cos am nice...After lunch as G was asleep in bed me and K went up to tkmaxx quickly and the new sports shop that's opened in same shopping bit...So she got new boots that were £10.49 instead of £34.99...I bought G a fake sheepskin type black jacket that was £11.99 instead of £39.99...Got M a pinstripe trendy blazer that was £7.49 instead of £24.99...Surprisingly G likes his and M thinks he looks well cool like Robbie or Dec LOL...Didn't actually buy what i went into tkmaxx for...I had gone in to get one of those 4 foot high vase things for mum...The type that spread out at the bottom but are narrow and tall...They only had left in blue and my mum hates blue...Was about to get her a gold coloured murano glass vase but then K spied a glass dolphin plaque thing so we got her it instead...Saw a small glass dolphin which i bought for my sisters birthday in jan...Also got my ex mother in law a glass dragon plaque thing...So only got the boys left to buy for...Just need to go into town and buy up the games they want.

                                                      

Must go out later and buy more gelatine and sugar...I now have to make all the turkish delight that doesn't get posted LOL...K will be happy as she can pinch some of this lot...We're off up north to visit mum and my sisters etc on thurs so need to have it made and cut up before then...The boys finish school tomorrow and are in respite on fri so thurs is only day we really have to go and deliver pressies to them all...The tree is still not up as K was out and didn't get home until about 10 last nite...At that time i was wrapping up TD to post out so couldn't be bothered...She has been warned the tree is going up tonite with or without her help LOL...So am offski down to cupboard on the stairs to get it...If i dump it in middle of living room floor then it will have to get done <ggg>  

Toodle pip tc xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still busy !Poor G not feeling well I hope hes rid of it before the weekend ,yer put the tree in the middle of the floor the hintmight be taken ,you got some great bargains didnt you ..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff, poor G, looks like he has the same as me, these colds are certainly doing the rounds at the moment, I hope he is better very soon.  Fancy not being able to park near your own home.  I get cross if I can`t get into the driveway!  I know it`s annoying though, especially when you have to unload heavy shopping or the weather is bad..grrrr!  

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

You have been busy!

Anonymous said...

They're gonna love the TD Caff. Well done to M, nice to be a winner.  I hope G can shake of that cold for Christmas. K's got your knack at finding the best bargains. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

Well done for getting the turkish delight out :-)  Well done M for getting the parcel.  I think you have the eye for bargins and it seems K has inherited it ;-)  I hope the tree went up okay.