Thursday 27 October 2005

What do you think???

Right here's a pic of the same watch my mum and 2 sisters got K for her 18th...K's is half bangle, half bracelet although you can only see the bangle bit in the pic...She will probably need to get a couple of links taken out of the bracelet part so it fits her better...Lucky her she has tiny wrists LOL...The other pics are of ring, pendant and earrings i am considering getting her...I am not sure yet but i do think they are pretty and won't date.

Apart from that i still feel yuk but not gone into my chest or into ears properly so just dosing myself with hot drinks, paracetamol, ibuprofen and sleep LOL...I must still have a temperature as i feel freezing cold but i know am not and it's warm outside...Will need to take the boys out tonite so they can buy a card each to send to K for monday...I am not sure yet if i will make her one from me or buy one...M didn't get curling yesterday they did basketball instead and curling is supposed to start next week...He was fine about it though as he enjoys basketball too...Going to go rest again even though i've done nothing today...Am fed up doing nowt and missing the gym...Got loads of washing, ironing, cleaning to do but will all have to wait...Just wanted to post the pics and see what anyone thinks of the ring etc.......Toodle pip xx

 

Tag courtesy of Sara :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iwant to be eighteen and have all these lovely pressies ,you nearly had her on your Mums birthday,didnt you ?yer leave the jobs indoors ,the fairys MIGHT do them !!!have a rest get better first!!   Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I like the ring Caff, it's very elegant, I like the watch too for that matter :)  I'm a bit bias that I prefer silver or white gold to yellow gold.........so I'd love em if they were mine.

Sorry you're still yuk ((( ))).  Be well soon. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

They look really nice!
Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you`re still poorly Caff, keep up the hot drinks and paracetamol.  I love the jewellery and you`re right, it won`t date.  I have tiny wrist and always have to have links taken out of bracelets and watches, that watch is just the sort I like. :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

All that jewellery looks great :-)  I'm sure K would love it!!  Hope your feelin' better you poor thing!!