Thursday 20 October 2005

Grrrrrrrr

Okies can't get the stupid camera to open once it's connected to the PC...It's a cheapy one i got from AOL as a freebie lasy Christmas...I have no idea what is that matter with it and it's not one where you can view the pics you have taken :o(  I've installed the software it just refuses to open when i try to acquire files from it...Am ever so slightly miffed to say the least LOL...I'd taken pics of the glass birds we bought for mum but hey ho never mind...Might talk to someone techy laters who will laff at me as per usual...At least i admit to being thick with techy stuff :o)  I'll be just as bad installing a webcam then trying to use it ROFL...Anyways am tired and spent too much dosh so going to have a bath soon......Toodle pip xx 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH ,and I ,thought we were gonna see pics, glass birds that sounds nice ,enjoy your bath..Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You could try uninstalling it and then just plugging it in to see what happens, it may pick up the camera without the software

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate it when stuff doesn't work - you feel like it's your fault and that your missing something really obvious!!  I can see that you got it working so that's good :-)