Monday 17 October 2005

Ideas please

Just a quickie entry for now...My ex brother in law was over visiting K at uni yesterday tea time/evening...Her gran had been over visiting K's dad in the states...So she had taken home with her K's birthday pressie from him...Now i can't remember if i said on here that i was looking at MP3 players for her...If not then i was LOL...I had decided that one with plenty space on it and speakers to go with it would be ideal...Then she could put all her music onto it and not have to take her stereo and CD's with her to uni...Found one i liked and only just put in an order at the weekend...Would be nice if my ex would actually communicate with me grrrrr...The <deleted> has bought her one for her birthday...It's only a small one but beside the point...Anyways i am NOT giving her one now for her birthday...So anyone got any ideas of something different for a girl for her 18th...I have asked her if she can go get her ring size measured...It will probably be too late to get one made in time now specific for her though...I do hope he hasn't got the same for the boys for their christmas pressies because M already has one i got him for his birthday (bigger than one he got K) and G isn't into music...Am going off to the gym to work off some steam LOL.....Toodle pip xx

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A ring is good...........we did that for two of them the youngest wanted a games console
!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes I bet she would like a ring ,does he upstage your presents to the kids ?If he would confer with you it would be good ,now you have to undo your arrangments ,for her pressie ,  Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I think a ring is a good idea, i got one for my 18th and still wear it today at 34!  Will always treasure it.

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

I think a ring or jewellry is really good, something to treasure

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help, when Kerry was 18 we didn`t know what to get her.  She doesn`t wear jewellery at all, not even earrings, so that was out.  In the end we gave her money so she could buy clothes and she loved shopping for them! :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

erm..............how about driving lessons?  clothes??  Vouchers??  oooo how about a day of pampering :-)  I hope you can think of something...........

Anonymous said...

Jewellery's a good present Caff, something special to keep. Rache xx