Saturday 29 October 2005

Sheesh

 

What a kerfuffle just now...A none journal friend made me the tag above last nite so i though i'd put in all about me section...Wish i hadn't started LOL...Took off the autism ribbon and put the tigger in...Well it's too far to the right so didn't work...Then when i went to put back way it was the font went arial...So i went to put back to comic sans and half an hour later it's worked...Kept getting an error saying can't be more than 1000 charcters!!!...It was grrrrr ended up rebooting AOL to get it to work.

The boys are back at fun club today so need to go out shortly...I was going to try go to the gym but am not quite up to it yet...Will try tomorrow when they're at respite...At least i have all day then and won't have to rush...K is in glasgow today for a SYP committee meeting...They were going to kidnap her and take her out for her birthday but she has a party in edinburgh tonite...No doubt some of them will be travelling back with her for it as it's one of the other MSYP's party...My oldest neice is graduating today from the college she was at before coming to uni through here...At least it isn't raining and i hope she has a good time...Back when i graduated from art school RGIT had there ceremonies in nov...My parents and younger sis came through for it...They picked me up from my grotty student flat and it was a lovely sunny day...Later after we came out of the building it was turning bitterly cold...We went for a meal with a fellow students family and just got to the place in time...Within 2 hours the roads were about a foot deep in snow!!!...RGIT became RGU a couple of years later and now have graduation ceremonies in july...Far more sensible i think LOL...My graduation ceremony was the last big family thing my dad got to before he died...I was so pleased he was able to come even though he was very ill...He spent the next 2 years in and out of hospital here on dialysis...Although it was a long time ago i still miss him loads but i do believe he is my guardian angel and helps me have the strength to cope with the boys autism...Must go get dressed properly to take the boys to club as this wasn't what i meant to write........Toodle pip xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like your tigger!

Anonymous said...

LOL at the snow, just typical that!! Nice tag :)

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

I like your tigger, liked your ribbon too.  He looks cosy there. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

Ido that, sit down to do an entry ,and find my self talking about something entirely different ,know what you mean about your Dad ,and yes Im sure he watches over you ....................Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww I'm sorry to hear about your dad but I'm glad he managed to see you graduate :-)  Of course he watches over you!!