Sunday 2 October 2005

Flying Fox pics and todays bits n bobs

That's M at the top of the flying fox tower being checked that everything is right for going across...2nd pic is of M on the thing...Am just glad no-one else had a camera on them except for me <ggg>

So today the boys were at respite and i came home and went back to bed...I was shattered after yesterday...My side has been okies although it has been giving me a few niggles...But hey i proved i wasn't a woose :o) ...G didn't go out anywhere with respite but M did...They went to Sarosphere which is a science type place for kids up here...M really enjoyed himself as he does like visiting there...After the boys came home we went down to asda and i dropped off the cameras for developing...The boys didn't want to wait so we came home...Tidied up a little bit and i went back out shopping to asda...I didn't have my foldup boxes with me the first time so i did need them anyways...I use the fold up crates to pack my shopping in...Makes it far easier to take up the stairs to the flat and means i don't have heaps of plastic carrier bags either...So enviromentally friendly as well as easier :o) ...Finally bought 3 tier trolley thing in asda for using to recycle...Told the boys that the blue section is for cans, red for plastic bottles and yellow for paper...Put it under the breakfast bar in kitchen...As G has the doctors soon for his flu injection then am going to save my magazines to take there...Usually K reads them then hands them on to her friend so i need to find somewhere new to put them...Just watching the tennis with Andy Murray...Shame he lost in his 1st ATP tour final but it was against Federer...I do think he will be a huge star in the future in tennis and he's SCOTTISH to boot so woohoo <ggg> Off to pack the boys PE kits and have a coffee...Glad everyone enjoyed the pics......Toodle pip xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tennis at this time of night ;)  You have comic sans woohoo

Anonymous said...

They're proper daredevils, braver than me. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

I get sick on a swing.
Hate rides.
I even get car sick (even if I drive)

Anonymous said...

I would have been down that flying fox tower, higher the better for me LOL

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh no! maybe not ,your brave ,and havent you got your recycling organised,good girl              Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I really should do more on the recycling front.  I like the idea of having different coloured trays for it :-)  I reckon Andy Murray will win wimbledon - be much better than henman - still that won't take much will it LOL........