Tuesday 31 January 2006

moby's

I've looked at the cheap mobiles on sale just now for mum...The only problem is i don't think she could cope with the small buttons they seem to have...One with bigger buttons would be better for her...M is wanting a camera phone...No idea why as he doesn't use the one he has just now LOL...One of my pals has one she doesn't use anymore as it got too heavy for her arthiritis in her wrists and it's T mobile same as M is...So might get her old one of her for him and change cover on his old nokia and give it to mum...don't think she'd appreciate a Mcfly cover LOL...I'd also get it unlocked and put a spare O2 sim card in as most of us are on O2...His one came out about 3½ years ago so has bigger buttons for mum to read...She is the worlds 2nd worst technophobe...Biggest being my pal am seeing tomorrow maybe <ggg>  There was some company did ones that were for oap's at one point but can't remember who...Jan my siggy tag today was done by the clever Sara :o)

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, if you do find one with larger button let me know who does them :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the Mobile Front - I'm sure someone must do one like that - if not.. what a marketing opportunity <g>

Anonymous said...

the newer the mobiles the smaller they seem to get....hope you sort one out for Mum....Ally

Anonymous said...

Yes now Im able Im using the siggy tag Sara made for me too! now Im able! lol Can I go on your list of worst technophobes ,Icould be no three !..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff, I must admit to not being able to read the face of my own mobile.  Luckily I remember what buttons are which but I see what you mean about your Mum.  The old phone with the bigger buttons would be best for her.  I have a camera phone but the pictures aren`t that good.

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

no sig tag ;(
vodafone simple is the one you are thinking about
J's soon to be 89 Dad got an ordinary phone from orange and ahs mastered it well.