Friday 20 January 2006

For Jeanette LOL

1.   If a film was being made of your life, what actor or actress would you like to see in the lead?

Well i'd like Jodie Foster but she is several inches too short so maybe Nicole Kidman but she'd have to wear a fat suit LOL

2.   If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Anywhere in scotland (i love my country) but with a holiday home in australia

3.   If you could meet someone famous (alive or dead) who would you choose and why?

Leonardo da vinci because i think he was an amazing scientist and artist far ahead of his time

4.   What is your all time favourite film or book?

Film is Bladerunner and book is Anne Mccaffreys Dragon series of books...I have some of mine signed by her :o)

5.  If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?

The whole caboodle LOL...I'd like long legs, to be a lot slimmer but not skinny, to have purple hair and purple eyes <G> Oh and i'd like to be pretty for a change

6.   If you could appear on a T.V. programme, which one would you choose?

Star Trek or Dr Who or Stargate or Who wants to be a Millionaire and win the million LOL

7.   If you were going out to dinner, what type of restaurant would you pick?

One that served a decent charcoaled steak with chips with a humungous ice cream to follow

8.   If you could invent a totally new gadget that would make your life easier, what would you like it to be?

Something that made my 2 boys autism easier to understand to other people

9.   If you could own a racehorse, what would you call it?

Slowcoach  cos knowing my luck it would be LOL

10. What is the most memorable event in your life so far?

Oh crikey probably having my kids but my dad dieing was memorable too although of the sad kind

11. If you could live your life over again is there anything that you would change?

Nowt except to be prettier LOL

12.  What one thing annoys you the most?

Hmmm the boys squabbling

13.  If you could change your first name, what would you like to be called?

I wouldn't i like my first name and my daughter has my 2nd favourite girls name

14.  If you were a keeper in a zoo, which animals would you most like to be in charge of?

The tigers i love them they are so beautiful

15.  Is there any actor/actress that you really dislike?

Nicolas cage annoys me loads

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking part, some of your answers really made me smile.  I have enjoyed reading all the answers I have received so far.  Nice to have a bit of fun now and again.

Anonymous said...

I too enjoyed reading this ,and I got an alert for it ,purple eyes ?purple hair ,you could you know with contact lenses,and a hair dye ,then show us the pics lol ...Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Nice answers, I'll have one of your gadgets ;o)
I'm going to do this tomorrow, have my racehorse name picked out already - Racey - 'cause it makes me chuckle, Racey the Racehorse, chuckle chuckle!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Good answers :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff,  Interesting answers, lol at the name of the racehorse!  I`ve said that to a couple of J-landers but they all have given the horse a silly name.  I can just imagine a race with the horses owned by us lot! :o0

Sandra xxxx