Tuesday 31 January 2006

More exam results :o)

Both the boys have just got in from school...So have just asked G did he get any results back today...So for Technological Studies he got a 3's in both the general papers and he got a 1 and a 2 in the Credit paper...Overall that means he would have got a Credit Level 1 in the real exam :o) For English so far he has got 3's in the General papers and the teacher has misplaced his Credit Paper so for the moment we're not sure what level he is sitting at...I forgot to say yesterday that the Credit Papers cancel out the results you get at General level...Also if someone does really well in the general paper who is sitting foundation then they would get the general mark for final result...Tomorrow he had graphic communication and geography so hopefully he will get those results back then...I'll have to get him something for doing so well so looks like a trip to Game will be coming soon LOL

Went to ww last night and i've lost another 1½lbs...Not bad considering i wasn't exactly good about my diet last week...I thought i was going to hopefully stay the same or have put on...This week i am going to be really really good and stick to it...Had to pop into town today to pay some bills so went looking at some shops for something to wear in march...Did see a top but didn't have time to try it on...Doubt it will be any good as i have a very long back and it's quite short...I also went looking at mobiles as my one is on it's last legs...I can't get any discount from O2 but i can trade in my old one even though it doesn't work well...So at end of the week or beginning next week am gonna go buy one...Not much use having a phone you can't use...Just now if i try and phone out the person other end can't hear me and am having problems sending texts now too...Am also going to ask about moby's that are suitable for oap's who can't use technology for my mum...She keeps saying she doesn't want or need one BUT her car broke down a couple of weeks ago and she had to try and flag someone down to help her...Told her she needs a moby and tough am buying her one for mothers day <ggg> ...My mum's sending me money for my birthday so i can either use it towards something to wear or towards a new phone...The phone i liked i did think of for K before christmas but it was over £100 then...Now it's down to £60 in sale which finished today but only going back up a tenner...Trading in will give me it for about £50 :o) Tomorrow it's the gym and possibly helping my friend set up her mums new TV...Need to phone her later and find out...It's been very very frosty and bitterly cold here but sunny at same time...Was down to at least -4 last night <shiver> my heating has had to go back on for nearly the whole day...Oh well we'll probs have snow in a couple of weeks it usually snows around my birthday LOL...Coffee time to warm up i think

Toodle pip tc xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your graphic today did you  make it ? Yes Iagree I think G is worthy of a trip to game ..good luck with the instalation of the tele ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Nice mobiles for sale from Orange fro 19.99 ;)

Anonymous said...

G does deserve a treat he's done excellent.  I find it hard to understand how they grade such things it's been a long while since I left school but I know a credit mean yeahhhh!!! brilliant so well done G.  Am having a new second hand phone too mines ready to be put out to pasture i.e the bin :) well done on ww too, very good. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff, I was going to say the same as Stuart re: mobiles.  They are Nokia, so are very easy to use.  Kerry has one and she loves it, I doubt they come any easier to use or cheaper than £19.99.  Maybe you could get one for yourself while you`re at it! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I heard this morning on the TV that it's gonna get colder..........brrrrrrrr.....well done G isn't he a clever lad :-)  and well done you for losing weight!!  it's a good idea to get your mum a mobile.