Friday 6 January 2006

Fridays drivel

I hav a code...Loosely translated as i have a cold LOL...Well the cold i caught just before christmas has turned nasty on me...Couldn't get through to docs in time to get an appointment today so will try again on monday...Can't really see this shifting without some antibiotics as it's now in my chest...K has BANNED me from going down to visit tomorrow LOL...She did grill me on msn last night to see how i was...She knows me to well as i said am okies...Phoned her today and as i sound like i have smoked about 100 ciggies one after the other am banned...She's quite right as usual grrrr...We will go next weekend instead.

Got the new tyre put on my car today :o) I do like my garage, new tyre £28.93 and no labour costs for putting it on...It's great when you can find tradespeople who don't rip you off...Phoned G's school and have to phone back on mon to find out arrangements for his study leave...He will go in and study in the case some days and others study at home...He's happy with that idea he's just not happy at having to do exams LOL...I put my new calendar up today, the one with the fishing boats...I couldn't put it up the other day as i wanted that particular anniversary over with first even though the one with dad is not until feb.

Watched *celeb* big brother last night...Hmmm don't know who some of them are and WHY do they have an MP on there???  Shouldn't he be looking after his constituents instead...Oh well doesn't look like it will be up to much anyways...Am off to have more hot orange with paracetamol and phone my big sis to wish her a happy birthday...She's getting older today <ggg> Age doesn't bother me but it's always bothered her especially if it has a zero on the end...She has another 8 years before she has a zero again though LOL...Do hope alerts get sent about this entry as previous 2 haven't had any sent about them <sigh>

Toodle pip tc xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoorah Caff I got an alert that time.....That cold sounds pretty bad...very sensible not to visit K..How crazy not to be able to see the Doctor until Monday
£28.93 good price for that tyre...Take care Ally

Anonymous said...

Got the alert. Brill.

Decided against watching BB last night. Kind of glad. I'm going to give it a miss altogether I think.

Sending kleenex.

Anonymous said...

Sorry your not feeling good again dear ,maybe wise to stay in and keep warm ,can K manage without her laundry ,suppose she can as she banned you from going to Edinburgh ,take care now ,...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Seems that many people are full of cold, mine has lingered on for weeks now and i'm fed up so know how you are feeling.  Put my calendar up the other day, i got the UNLikely Lads one LOL, some fellas in Fort William volunteered to do it for charity, my mate said he was on there so i immediately wanted a copy <gg>  Hope you feel better soon.

Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Yay finally received an alert for you :-)  Hope your feelin' better xx