Saturday 7 January 2006

moody docs LOL

Just got back from out of hours doctors...A friend made me go there LOL...Now seeing as how you can't visit them up here WITHOUT going through NHS24 (scottish NHSDirect) then i wasn't wasting their time...Doctor i saw was a right moody git...He really gave me the impression that i merely have a bad cold and reckon it is flu...I do NOT have the flu, i know i don't...He listened to my breathing, looked in my ears, checked my throat, took my temperature then asked me again what was wrong...Said my chest is tight and sore when i breathe...So he gave me antibiotics and am still none the wiser LOL...Oh he did ask if i'd had this before...Said yes but not for about 6 years...Stupid mardy git if i didn't have any infection then he wouldn't be giving me pills...Oh well back home to a very moody grumpy M...He can't cope if anyone is poorly and gets bad tempered and moody about it all...It's his way of showing he is worried <bless> am used to it now and so is G...After a wee while he gets remorseful and wants to hug peeps and says sorry...Gonna go lie down again for a while, hope everyone else out there is okies and if not hope you're well soon.

Toodle pip xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You;ve got a caring friend who made you go to the quack ,miserable git ,at least you got your medication ,these out of hours Drs get about £84 a shift !!lifes tough isnt it ?..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff, the doctor should be grateful for patients who visit him with their illnesses, if they didn`t he`d be out of work and then he WOULD have something to be miserable about...lol!  Anyway, some bad colds are horrendous, doesn`t the old so-and-so ever get ill? I hope you feel much better once the antibiotics kick in so you don`t have to see him again! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

So  the vodka didn't work then?;-)

Anonymous said...

2 of my work colleagues are not well at all with the cold and bad chest, i am still the same and is taking ages to budge.  I hope you feel better soon.

JO xxx

Anonymous said...

Silly moody docs!!  Hope your feelin' better and bless M :-)