Saturday 21 January 2006

Sunny saturday

Tutting at myself LOL...For jeanettes fun quiz i did forget 2 very important answers...Famous person to meet i did also mean to add Robbie Williams...One day i will make that happen for M...Took 5 years to get the signed pic so am hopeful :o) Also what annoys me the most...People putting down anyone who has any kind of disability...That really, really bugs me lots...I do get rather fed up saying just because my sons are autistic spectrum doesn't mean they are thick grrrr...Same with people in wheelchairs why do others automatically think they are stupid!!!!...Rant over LOL

The boys are at club and am catching up on reading journals and boards :o) It's cold outside but the wind has gone at last and the sun is out...K managed to bribe someone to dye her hair again...She promised to worship him for a week and supply him with sweets etc LOL...As he ate ALL her benny & jerrys phish food ice cream last night then he ain't getting any sweeties <ggg> She's done it the blue/black again and it looked slightly more of a blue hue on the webcam but dunno if it will stay like that...It didn't last time and she'd have been as well just going black...I've decided i am going to get purple streaks but not sure what colour to get done with them...I want really bright purple <ggg> Now am old and my hair has finally gone dark instead of being blonde i can have fun with my hair colour :o) I'll get it done proper at hairdressers this time though

K also told me last night that her fella has found his phone...It was under his bed LOL...What are they like, they make a right pair...I see the euromillions has rolled over again and they expect it to be £100 million jackpot next week...Hmmm i'd be happy to go halves on that amount LOL...Am i greedy??? Will it ruin my life???  Maybe yes i am greedy but i would only like it to build a proper centre of excellence for autism up in my area...Most of the major stuff for autism in scotland is located within the central belt...It would be brill to have something up in the north just for a change...It probably would ruin my life but hey it would make the lives of a heck of a lot of people a helluva lot better so who cares...Oh well it is ONLY a dream, besides if we became that rich maybe Robbie would meet M so be worth it ROFL...Going to have a coffeebefore i go to pick up the boys...Oh an :oP to Stuart he's so cheeky LOLOL...No i haven't been given another 150 in the mail but do you ladies think we should make him do it <ggg> Naaa dog house instead i thinks <snigger>

Toodle pip tc xx

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad K's fella found his phone....they are lost with them...lol..Like your idea about building a centre of excellence for autism.....lets make Stuart do a blog on the 150 flaws when J reads it she would send him to the Dog house anyway...lol....Ally

Anonymous said...

Yes I lost my way abit on Jeannettes quiz,fun though ,what bugs me is people talking to the person pushing the wheel chair ,and ignoring the user .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Nah just honest guv!
Thanks for info about Aret Garfunkel as I am having to suffer ice dancing will probably see it.

Anonymous said...

if I was to wind the euro millions, i would give away half the interest every day, which is something like 400,000 interest, so half is 200,000 :).......Jules x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Purple streaks will be fabulous :o)
I've always wanted red ones!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous I would love to have some colour streaks in my hair - blue or purple me thinks, but I would have to get it done at the hairdresser as they'd do it properly ;-) LOL...........Hey, you never know you'd be able to get Robbie to open the centre for you LOL..........

Anonymous said...

I was talking about the rollover jackpot with my hubby last night and decided how to spend it LOL.  I would make various members of my family instant millionaires and i would give alot of it to charities of my choice.  How can winning the lottery ruin peoples lives?  I have read about that on some websites and have you seen the unclaimed prizes on Camelot's website, if i won i would be outside Camelot's head quarters the next day with my lottery ticket hiddy LOL.  We can dream can't we.

Jo xxxx