Saturday 25 February 2006

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sorry i know most of my readers are not scottish but WOOOHOOOOOO what a RESULT this afternoon...Rugby 6 nations against england if no-one knows what am on about LOL...After all the media being biased and saying Scotland would get a right drubbing i do hope they are all eating massive slices of humble pie and drinking plenty bitter ale <gggg>  Sorry am i being biased meself YOU BET I AM....I can be hypocritical with the best of them LOL...Hope you like the music if i can get it to work <ggg>  Oh boy has this cheered me up this week :o) sorry to the non scots...It was a good game

Toodle pip tc

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff,  I haven`t seen the score...did England lose?  That`s NOT allowed, we couldn`t have....could we?!!  :o(((

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I take it scotland won then??  Last I saw it had just turned six all *rolls eyes*

Anonymous said...

Ihave to admitt it was a good game well played Scotland ,Princess Anne was pleased too ..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Not interested lol, but glad you enjoyed it :)

Anonymous said...

Have to say Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss! We were screaming in our house and we are WELSH! But so chuffed for you, what an atmosphere there was at the match you could just feel it. Scots are so proud and patriotic just like the Welsh and the Irish. We are playing Ireland tomorrow and I'm not so sure we will win after the troubles we've had the past fortnight - with the coach leaving and the captain getting ill. Hey ho! What a game today though, FANTASTIC!!! Great day to  be Scotland, wish I was there. Good luck for the rest of the tournament, its anyones now!

Anonymous said...

lol, I had to say woooohooo cos I got an alert for this entry for a change...........Jules xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

BOOOOooooooooooooo lol, no i really mean to say godd for Scotland!

Jo xxx