Monday 6 February 2006

:o( and a teensy bit of :o)

Had a really crap day since tea time...Put on 1lb this week goodness knows how as i have been sticking to the diet and going to the gym...Must be going back to gym lots again...Well i know it is but had a <insert whatever here> time with M around tea time so was feeling down already...He totally lost the plot again for first time in ages...no idea what triggered it apart from he is poorly and not coping with it at all...Must be that change he can't get his head round...I know i can't really blame him as such it's his autism...But i loathe and detest it when it makes him get angry and then lashes out physically at me...Oh well i've now joined the sore throat club but not for same reason as the boys...Was sent an interesting article by someone i know that i wanted to post here...Crikey it may even persuade me to vote tory ARRGGHHH LOL   

  Guardian Unlimited | The Guardian | Cameron hits out at disability services

Might be good to have someone with proper first hand experience of just how lacking services are for adults and kids with disabilites and their families and unpaid carers in the UK...Will be back when i have some bounce back LOL

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting..............vote tory..................hm..........................no

Anonymous said...

Interesting article.
((((( Caff ))))) for the crap day.
I hope you're OK m'dear, thinking of you.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the rough day too, made even worse if you are not feeling so good yourself. It would be nice to have an MP that understands the needs of parents with disabled children, although have to say my MP has always been brilliant whenever I have written to him.

Anonymous said...

Interesting article ,food for thought ?sorry you had a bad day Cath ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

sorry your having a bad day. Loks like all 3 of us have put on this week even though we have stuck to the diet, you me and Jo. We will get there in the end though. Thanks for sharing the article with us, very interesting..............Jules x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

I  thought the article was interesting Caff.  I`m sorry you`ve had a bad day, I hope the boys are better soon, perhaps that was the reason M lost it.  Take care.

Hugs

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late posting here but I am sorry you had a rubbish evening.  I hope today has been a lot better for you (((((((hugs))))))))) jen xx