Friday 23 September 2005

Thief LOL

Decided to nick this off another journal and fill it in as i am putting off going out to do more shopping <YUK> and take my mind off K leaving tomorrow.

Bold all those that you ever were guilty of doing. When you are done, add one thing that is true about yourself to the end, then post the list to your journal.

I’ve run away from home.
I listen to political music.Billy Bragg in my youth and Greendays american idiot is political and a great album


I collect comic books.
I shut others out when I’m sad.I know i shouldn't but am getting better


I open up to others easily.
I am keeping a secret from the world.
I watch the news.
I own over 5 rap CDs.
I own an ipod. Not an i-pod but i do have an MP3 player
I own something from Hot Topic
I love Disney movies.
I am a sucker for hair/eyes. Dreamy eyes are essential in a man <G>
I don’t kill bugs.

I curse regularly.
I have “x”s in my screen name.
I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a real conversation.
I love Spam.
I bake well.  
I would wear pajamas to school.
I own something from Abercrombie.
I have a job.
I love Martha Stewart.
I am in love with someone.
I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.

I am self conscious. I have this in spades i am really insecure and shy although most don't believe me
I like to laugh.
I smoke a pack a day.
of 10
I loved Go Ask Alice.
I have cough drops when I’m not sick.
I can’t swallow pills.
I have many scars. Visible and none visible a broken heart can heal eventually though

I’ve been out of this country. I've been to england <ggg> wales once it was shut <g> switzerland, florida, amsterdam (with art school) and greece

I believe in ghosts.

I can’t sleep if there is a spider in the room.
I am really ticklish.
I love chocolate.
I bite my nails.
I am comfortable with being me. .
I play computer games/video games when I’m bored.

Gotten lost in the city. In strange ones yes
Saw a shooting star.
I have had two serious surgical procedures.
Gone out in public in my pajamas.

I have kissed a stranger.
Hugged a stranger.

Been in a fist fight with the same sex.In my youth at school and boy did i get a telling off from my folks
Been arrested.
Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose.

Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.Am nice i ask people what floor they want when they come in if am in there first
Made out in an elevator.
Sworn at my parents.My mum hates swearing but she forgives me when i have said stuff about how my ex treats the kids
Kicked a guy where it hurts. Hey if it saves some bloke going to try and rape you then too right i have
Been skydiving. I want to do this but need to lose more weight first
Been bungee jumping.
Broken a bone. my right arm when i was 2 so mum has told me
Played spin the bottle.
Gotten stitches.

Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
Bitten someone.
Been to Niagara Falls.
Gotten the chicken pox.

Crashed into a car.
Been to Asia.
Ridden in a taxi.
Shoplifted.
Been fired.

Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back. haven't we all 

Stole something from my job.

Gone on a blind date.
Had a crush on a teacher/coach.

Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
Been to Europe.
Slept with a co-worker.

Been married.
Gotten divorced.

Saw someone dying.

Driven over 400 miles in one day.
Been to Canada.
Been on a plane.
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
loads of times and i dress up
Thrown up in a bar.
Eaten Sushi.
Been snowboarding.
Been skiing. not since i was 11.
Been ice skating.

Met someone in person from the internet.
Been to a car show.
Gone to college.Well Art School
Done hard drugs.
Taken painkillers.
Met a celebrity.
I like playing practical jokes.
Once swore Disco would never die.
Seen a ghost. The flat i live in just now used to be haunted we had 2 ghosts one horrid one and one nice one and i saw the nice ghost one night when i was in on my own...When my dad died i didn't see him but the moment he died i felt his presence with me in my bedroom half a mile from the hospital he died in. I knew he was dead when i woke up and felt him with me in my room and that he felt better not being in so much pain anymore
.
Attended a professional sporting event.
Attended a live rock concert.

PS: forgot to add something true about myself

Am a good listener and a good friend or so i get told

No comments: