Wednesday 21 September 2005

Angry Angry Angry

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR if only you could reach out over the phone and strangle someone i would have at tea time today...Here's the reason why:-

The phone rang so being right beside it i answered and said hello like you do...Voice on other end said hiyas and how are you...Well i about died of shock and said am fine do you want to speak to K...Voice said yes please...The voice being my ex hubby...Now that is the first time since a year n half after he walked out that he has asked how i am!!!!...Anyways K gets on the phone...Well this inconsiderate cossable words pillock only went and changed address a MONTH ago and didn't tell his kids...He also changed phone number and didn't tell them...He had FORGOTTEN she was moving to uni this weekend...Bearing in mind the last time that K can remember him phoning was back at end of may for M's birthday that's hardly a surprise :o( ...K had texted his brother last night telling him 'You may want to remind dad that i am moving on sat'...So guess why he phoned cos his brother reminded him :o( ...EX cossable eejit then told K he remembered his freshers week at uni!!!!!! His freshers week was like 20 years ago yet he can't remember to phone his kids grrrrrrr...He then asked if we were stopping by his mums on way down to edinburgh because if we were we could give her anything we wanted taking over to him...She is going over there end of next week...Like yeah right the kids want to send him stuff...Sorry it's too early to buy christmas pressie and they don't buy anything that much to bother having hand delivered...He didn't ask to speak to the boys :o( ...He did give K his new address, phone number and an email addy...They haven't had an email addy from him for 3 years...He claimed he didn't know that LOL...If he didn't know that then why the last time he deigned to phone did he ask K to email recent pics to her uncle so he could forward them on <sigh> ...K came off the phone and called him everything under the sun and quite frankly i don't blame her...What i want to say about him i can't as my journal would get closed as i would lose my account so use your imagination <ggg> ...Oh he did say for them not worry about him with this new hurricane projected to hit houston as his area was going to be safe and he wasn't being evacuated...Forgive me please if quite frankly i don't care if he was safe or not...the rest of Houston i would deeply hope were safely out of it's destructive path and i don't wish anyone to get hurt at all...I did say i wouldn't wish the pain i suffered from my gall bladder all summer on my worst enemy or even my ex hubby...Today after that call i changed my mind he could have that pain 2000fold now...Sorry am not normally vindictive but i detest the way he treats his children...Rant over sweet dreams to anyone still up and reading this

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caff the important people are near you as I type and you've done a grand job with them they're a credit.  xxRache

Anonymous said...

Rachael's already said it, and obviously the kids know what he is like too.

Anonymous said...

Rach has hit the nail on the head with her comment and i third it.  Like she says the people you care for and love are with you and they know what dad is like.  You have done a great job with those kids and should stand proud and you know it :)  These journals are a great place to let off steam

Take care you

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

what an egotistical bathtub!never mind ,I think your kids ,know whos there for them.You see now K is old enough to make her own judgements,and actions do speak louder than words,hes the loser.  Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy, and thanks for the comment on my journal.  I`m looking forward to reading more of your journal.  I think I`m going to enjoy it! :-)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Yeah you go girl!!  I completely understand as I have the same problem with my dad!!  He never phones, visits or anything - when I make contact with him coz I'm feeling guilty or whatever he says 'why haven't you called??'  ugh makes me so angry - can I join you in using some expletives??  ;-)