Wednesday 14 September 2005

Laters

Well her hair is supposed to be black with a blue tinge to it...Looks black to me LOL...Maybe the blue will appear later <fingers crossed>...My hands despite wearing gloves now look like i spilt a bottle of ink on them...We'll take a pic in different light tomorrow and see what it is like then.

I watched the channel 5 programme about 7/7...Tough to watch with survivors and relatives of people who died speaking on it...There were a lot of unsung heroes that day including Paul Dadge and they all deserve recognition of some kind to honour what they did to help...To find out that a passenger just 3 feet from one of the bombers survived is miraculous

Just wondering if anything is going wonky with journals tonight or if it's just me as per usual...Not only have some of my font sizes changed but the actual font itself has changed!!!!...Now i know how i could have possibly changed the view of the font size and have tried that out LOL...BUT the font itself erm that one i dunno...I always use comic sans on my journal and now i seem to have a mix...Gonna go sleep on it...Toodle pip take care xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the blue shows more after a few washes and when the sunlight hits it Caff.........she looks pretty. I don't have a problem with fonts, fingers crossed lolxxRache

Anonymous said...

I watched most of that too, amazing like you said.  A mix of fonts is good lol

Anonymous said...

The hair colour. It always looks a bit dark at first, then it looks exactly right when, the roots are telling you, its due for the next one,    Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Didn't manage to get to watch that program about the London Bombings, watched supernanny instead, just glad my children don't act they did on that program, wish i had taped it now, maybe will repeat it some time.

JO xx

Anonymous said...

No idea about the font *shrugs shoulders*  Those unsung hero's definitely deserve something :-)