Monday 12 September 2005

7 Things

7 Things I plan to do before I die:

1) See my kids happy and successful 2) To have grandkids 3) To see australia and new zealand 4) To learn to ride a motorbike 5) To go watch a F1 race live 6) To find myself a new bloke LOL 7) To win the lottery and see my family & friends comfortable and set up proper respite care for kids/young adults with autism/aspergers where i live 


7 Things I can do:

1) Drive a car 2) Swim 3) Crochet 4) Be a good mum <ggg> 5) Be a good friend and shoulder to cry on 6) Take proper photographs 7) Embroider 


 

7 Things I can't do:

1) Snowboard or ski 2) Run 3) Ride a horse 4) Cook very well LOL 5) Keep my gob shut when something really annoys me 6) Act my age <ggg> 7) Ride a motorbike
 
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1) Personality 2) Eyes 3) Nice bum 4) To make me laff 5) Get on well with my kids 6) Try to understand autism/aspergers (essential) 7) Must be tall

7 Things I say most often:

1) Be quiet please 2) Tidy your room NOW 3) Whatever 4) How many points is in this 5) Can i actually get towatch something on the telly 6) Do your homework 7) Suppose so

7 Celebrity Crushes:

1) Mel Gibson 2) Keanu Reeves 3) Johnny Depp 4) Billie Joe Armstrong 5) Matt Bellamy 6) Simon Cowell 7) Robert Downey jnr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should really have a go at this lol