Saturday 5 January 2008

Mums home

Mums home :o) To her own house and i can tell she's annoyed with me...What i said to her is what everyone else has told her <g> I said well PLEASE LISTEN to us and don't scare us again like you did last weekend...Typically she's more concerned about me...Said i will be fine eventually and that she NEEDS to actually TAKE CARE of herself...In saying that i am defo going to phone and try see my lovely GP on monday...Am sure by now if my shoulder wasn't that bad it shouldn't be as painful as it still is...Also my eye which stopped being painful is feeling WEIRD...That's only word i can use as am not sure what is happening...It still feels 'heavy' although not painful...Also if i close my left eye i don't seem to be seeing as well out of the right one...My eyesight was perfectly alright before i fell...Actually it is feeling like i have a permanent migraine in it without the pain...I do have an opticians appointment for 17th jan but am beginning to think i should have perhaps kept the one on the 27th dec...My shoulder is swelling more now...All down right side of neck to half way along shoulder is swollen up...So i do think seeing GP is defo required <sigh>

My bureau was delivered today and i have nowhere to put it LOL...I can't clear out the alcove that it is going into until my shoulder is better...I know i have 2 strapping lads to help BUT i won't let them...This is MY crafting stuff and I NEED to take it out and off the shelving unit and then put into the bureau where I WANT it put...IF i don't do it then i won't know where anything is...Speaking of which i have made a swarovski crystal bracelet for big sis and will be making a matching necklace and earrings tonight...I just hope she likes them and doesn't think they are too 'young'...All the components are either swarovski crystal or sterling silver...Maybe i should start selling them again as well...But they wouldn't be cheap or not as cheap as people would like...If my camera doesn't play silly sods on me i'll try taking a pic of the whole set once am finished and post it for critical discussion <g>

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pleased to hear your Mum is home ,of course she is concerned about you ,you know by now about a Mums job discpription,I would love to see the finished ,jewelry you have made for your sister I think she will love it ,I would and Im older than her lol ...where do you buy your silver and swarovski crystal? I would like to make something like that ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You should have seen a doctor long before now Caff. I hope you get your shoulder sorted and do NOT attempt to lift anything heavy or move anything until you are!!! I love crystal so if you do post a picture, you might get an order lol especially as I am desperate for a pair of crystal earrings. I dropped large hints at Christmas but alas, Santa did not bring them.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

bummer about shoulder - you do need to get it checked out.............

Anonymous said...

Glad your Mum is home...get that shoulder sorted woman!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

SCOLDS YOU!!! *peers*

Anonymous said...

I'm a mum and I'm telling you right now young lady - cut out the middle man and get yourself down to A&E immediately.  Your shoulder needs an X Ray and your eyes need looking at URGENTLY.  Today, this morning, right now, MOVE.

Anonymous said...

Glad your Mums back home Caff :) and yep! go let the Doc have a prod at you.

I like the sound of the jewellry, I can see where the kids get their talents from.  Hope you can manage some pictures, I'd love to see them. Rache

Anonymous said...

See! SEE! Everyone is telling you! So I am allowed to scold you!

Anonymous said...

Awww Caff ~ I hope your ok.  Glad your mum is home though.  Oooo Swarovski crystal is nice I'm sure your big sis will like it :o)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife