Tuesday 8 January 2008

Docs and some rubbish pics

  

 

Excuse the quality of the pics but my camera is not working well just now...I need to get it either fixed or replaced as it is under guarantee...The bottom two are close ups...One of the earrings and the other of the necklace...To give a sense of size the small red and clear swarovski crystals are 4mm, the other clear one is 8mm...All the other components are sterling silver...Even the wire the beads on the earrings are threaded onto is silver...They're not a bright red but siam red...The heart on the necklace is slightly bigger than the ones on the bracelet and earrings...And they are my big sisters belated birthday pressie as i only got them posted today.

Been to the GP today as i couldn't get an appointment yesterday...My shoulder is pretty badly swollen up...He's given me prescription anti inflammatory as he said ibuprofen ain't gonna have any effect...He's still shocked it's not broken and it still hurts like anything when it gets touched even very gently...I can move my arm towards me but i can't move away from me without it hurting badly...Am still not allowed to drive which is a real pain with the boys being back at school and therefor back at the 2 clubs they go to and M to respite...I need to phone respite place tomorrow and make sure he gets transport on sunday...GP has also written to physio so i can get physio on my shoulder...He asked me what A&E said and did...Told him they x-rayed me and there was no break...That the doctor there then said she could prescribe me something but i told her he already had...So she looked at the prescription, said they will do and that was it...He's not impressed....My GP likes thoroughness from hospital or clinics he refers his patients to just like he is thorough with his patients in the surgery...Oh iforgot the woman in A&E did tell me to move it about and exercise it...Yeah great idea NOT...I've hurt my shoulder before cept it was my scapula...You NEED to do the proper exercises or you can damage it further, hence why we have physio facilities DUH...He looked into my eye but said i really need to see an optician about it...Which is ok as i have an appointment for next week with optician...Who knows by then it may not feel so wonky...Opticians have facility to be able to look right into the back of the eye with their special machines...It's not double vision it just feels weird, heavy and sort of blurry...Back at the surgery tomorrow to see the nurse for my next injection UGH...Must remember it's the right side tomorrow LOL

Had another call from BGT today...Apparently there wasn't any photos in with the forms and letters to the LEA...I assured her there was as i handed them in in person last thursday...But i will go down tomorrow and check why they are missing...I even had to ask for a scissors to cut the photos off to put in the envelope...The woman took everything from me and popped them in the envelope...That was both letters, the two passport sized photos and the form...I asked her if they knew when the audition had been rearranged for...She thinks it is the 28th of january but not certain...28th will do fine as it is a monday...Not sure if K can manage that day but well hey ho if she can't...G's study leave for his prelims starts that day so he won't have to skive off school...M is just hoping that it's not on the 24th as he is singing at the Burns night again this year...No he isn't singing any scottish song or anything by Rabbie Burns...He's singing the Take That song he is singing at the audition LOL...My older sis is worried about M being made to look stupid and being made a fool of by being on this...I really don't believe he has been put through for the comedy value when televised...They asked me too many questions about autism and how they could best cater for him for him not to have been put through on merit that he can actually sing

Toodle pip tc xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

knock might have damaged your eye somewhat.............
like mine..............
bearer of miserable comments strikes again

Anonymous said...

The necklace and earrings are beautiful Caff, what a lovely present. Your shoulder sounds terribly painful, I`m glad the doc is giving you something that will give you some relief. I hope the optician can do something to help you though I`m certain he will, they are so thorough and can whatever is going on in the eye. How annoying not being able to drive, I can imagine how hard that must be for you.

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I want to order some earrings exactly the same please  :O)

Glad you've been to the dox and I'm relieved you're to see an optician soon - imho your eye issue is the most urgent concern.

Anonymous said...

He's right about the optician Caff, they can see everything except what you had for lunch so good wishes that you'll be on the way to being all fixed soon.

I love the chrystals, the owner of the present will love it too :) Rache