Sunday 6 January 2008

I'll be a good girl and do as am told

Right i know when am beaten LOL...I honestly am going to see GP tomorrow IF i can get an appointment...We're not supposed to phone until 8.30am but i'll be trying a couple of mins earlier and claiming well it says 8.30 on my clock <g> Hey that worked 2 weeks ago when i saw him last...It was 8.28am but i mean FFS how jobs worth can you get telling someone to call back in 2 mins time...By the time they have told you that it's then 8.29 FGS...And Jane my shoulder was x-rayed 2 weeks ago and i saw the x-rays and they were clear and no breaks...What is cheesing me off is nearly 8 years ago i fell on bad ice on our pavement...Now IF i was one of these people that sue for slightest little thing i could have had a case against the council for not gritting our street for 3 weeks...The ice by the time i fell was a good 6 inches deep and compacted on the pavement...I slipped and fell and damaged same shoulder then...And i was at A&E straight away...That time it was my scapula that was damaged and it was part way down my back and they couldn't tell clearly if it was actually broken or not...BUT i was given far stronger painkillers...Actually that's when i first came across tramadol...OMG never again...ONE pill and i didn't know what universe i was in let alone planet or where i actually lived and what my name was...Am now down on my medical notes as allergic to tramadol ROFL...But the replacement painkillers were stronger and i was sent for physio for 6 months...This time my lovely GP gave me painkillers but left the rest to A&E to sort out...I need something stronger and i really think i will need physio again and that is what is cheesing me off...Mind you i have been trying gentle exercise so it doesn't stiffen up but you really need advice on what exercise to do so you don't make things worse...Despite what Cheekydimples aka K will say i am NOT doing any heavy lifting...I AM leaving that to the boys...Am NOT toally STUPID lol...Crikey this has been one of the few times they will do anything without the teenage grunt and moan...My eye is worrying me more as i can cope with capput shoulder on stronger painkillers and the correct exercises...I know it will take time to heal.

Mum phoned this afternoon because she was bored LOLOLOL...Usually it is the other way round....And to remind me it was big sis's birthday...Iswear my mum reckons am senile and has done for a few years...She doesn't remind either big sis or little sis of anyones birthdays, only me she does that to...Not long back from asda where i just had to buy more stuff for my friends new baby boy...Well it's so cute and was begging to be bought...Little long sleeved t-shirt tops, both white and one with lots of different coloured narrow stripes, the other with 'Small Guy BIG Attitude' written on it...And a little blue hooded top with 'Little buy LOUD' written on it...I will need their BFPO addy so i can post the stuff over to them...I'll know on tues how badly affected with the downs and hole in his heart he is...But as they left her to go full term and he arrived on time then the medics can't have been too worried about him :o)

I've finished the bracelet and the earrings...I did start a necklace on friday night but changed my mind on what am gonna do...So i will get it done later and it doesn't take long...Jan asked about where i got my components from...Just now i have bought from John Lewis and a new local bead shop...Before years ago when i did craft fairs before internet was common i got my components mail order in bulk from a shop in Brighton and one in London...If i do try to start selling them again then i will order in bulk online...Buying from John Lewis and this bead shop is a tad pricey for me then selling...And making jewellery like this really isn't difficult at all...Decent jewellery pliers, some tweezers and all the components is all you need really...It is fiddly though and some people will find that hard or just can't be bothered with the fiddliness...Oh and imagination for how you want to organise the beads on the wire or thread.

Now DreamyRiver who some of you know from leaving comments on my journal and from when she had her own journal is emigrating on tues...Lucky her and her partner and her 3 children are off to sunny Brisbane to live...I wish them the best of luck and hope they settle in and have a wonderful and happy experience living there...I've met them both a few times and they are a wonderful couple :o)  I wish i had been able to go and see them before they naffed off to the other side of the world...But hey ho when M becomes rich and famous HAHAHA he can pay for me to go over and visit them there and have a nice holiday LOLOLOL...Seriously Lynne and Kev am dead jealous and i do wish you all the best

Toodle pip tc xx

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased you are going to see your Doc tomorrow ,I wish he could find a quick fix for you ,but we know it doesnt work like that .I would be grateful if you could send me that info ,about the beads etc I have the plyers never thought of using tweezers lol obvious really Durr,,I am looking forward to when M is rich and famous ,I will be able to say I knew of him when .....lol Good Luck tomorrow ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hm
Tuesday.
Lucky sod.
Nah wouldn't want to go...........

Did you remember the birthday?

Best of luck with Dr tomorrow and especially the eye......

Anonymous said...

I hope you have been good and called :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you've managed to get a doc appointment :o)  Bless your mum for ringing you ~ wish mine would when it's my brother's birthday coz I never remember.  I hope you get to go to Brisbane one day to see your friends.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife