Saturday 26 January 2008

answers

Ok answers to some comments :o)

Yeah D the pain is dragging on...Am sick fed up of it and it really is doing my head in big time...Anytime i cut down on or try to stop taking the anti inflammatories it swells up again <sigh> Am sick fed up of having to eat something reasonably substantial with the codydramol as i want to lose weight not put any on LOL...If i could lift something heavier than a 1 litre bottle of juice with my right arm just now i would be delighted...I just hope that i can get an appointment with my GP on tues...He only works mon & tues and of course on mon we're in Glasgow.

Am not so much worried about being self employed am more worried about me getting bored doing same design over and over LOL...Why do you think i have around 60 or 70 cards made as sort of samples and no 2 are the same ROFL...It's also finding out who runs and organises the fairs...I know that for some of them you have to belong to a specific group...BUT any that are in the AEEC then they should be advertised on their website along with a contact email or phone number...Tables or stalls there will be hideously priced though so perhaps best to steer clear of them to begin with again...Same with the music hall here but they shouldn't be as expensive...I know you can pay for different sizes of space though which is good...One of my friends one of her work colleagues does some craft fairs so can get info through her.

J i don't like ebay much and i don't want to sell through ebay...For one thing i hear too much happening like happened to poor Stuart with his Wii...In other words buyers not coughing up...Also i don't really want to give ebay some of the money i would be hoping to earn...I will be doing a website but i need a camera that ain't being arsey and taking crap pics and i need the website creating proggy i want to use off my ex bro in law...I have a domain name thingy already but to be honest it's a bit pants...The name i wanted was already taken as .co.uk...Ok i could have taken as .com or .org or dot any of the other endings but i would have felt bad doing that...Mind you do you think it would be naughty to use the name i liked and put designs on the end of it????

So hope that's answered some comments

I bought fabric pens instead of fabric paints...So will do a simple T shirt later for monday...It will do for monday and as i said IF he gets further i'll get one printed instead with his pic on it as well...Bought a couple of el cheapo tiara bands to have a go on as well...Oh and our bead shop was selling swarovski crystal red, pink and crimson hearts so bought 2 of each...Anyways got to run to Asda to return trainers and buy food and drink for the train tomorrow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe journey tomorrow Caff and good luck M..you go wow em :)

You may want to slip a small pillow in your case for the train. May help to find a comfy position whilst travelling. Rache

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering :o)  I understand what you mean about ebay I forget you have to pay to use it!!  Good luck with the website though it sounds exciting if you find some name or whatever that you like xx

jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I think you are wise not going the e-bay route.  I have heard of so many having troubles on there, saying they had not received the item and demanding money back when they probably had it all the time.  I know thousands use it but I never would.  I would also try just selling UK only and see how it goes to start with.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/