Wednesday 12 April 2006

Last few days

 

Yikes i didn't think it was almost a whole week since i did an entry...Oh well shows what excitement we have had here LOL...We've not been doing much at all really...Last fri i can't remember what we did at all so can't have been anything...On saturday we went round to my best pals in the afternoon...Well me and K went round and met her in the playpark close to her house as she was out there with her 2 little ones...The boys didn't want to go there as they're too old ROFL...Then when we went back to her house i went home and picked up G and M and took them back round there...She's actually managed to get her fella to start doing some work on the small bedroom for their daughter <SHOCK> He's usually a lazy git to be honest...Was dust everywhere and being typical male had started clearing stuff out AFTER he's started sanding DUH!!!...I still have to get the 2 shelving units from them and took my 3 home and went back for them...Hmmm then her fella told us they were at far end of the attic and could i get them another day...One is going to go in my hall and going to be filled up with books...The other is going in my living room and my dragons are going on it...On sunday K was out at a friends all afternoon and part of the evening

                          

Monday me and G went out to the bank to get him a new account opened and to pay my car bill...We had to make an appointment to open the account so we did that, they could have said last week when i asked about it <sigh> ...Went paid the car bill and am not entirely happy...The labour is what cost the most and my garage doesn't charge as much as some...What am not happy about is having to pay for the rear brakes to be cleaned etc and the handbrake cables to be tightened up...Reason am not happy is that as you know i had the rear brakes completely replaced just 3 weeks prior to MOT...The handbrake i know would slacken off a bit but not the way it did...Hmmm i'll go have a wee chat with the owner next week...He's back from his hols in australia now...He'd gone over to watch the commonwealth games and visit his uncle...He'd heard about all the hassles they had whilst he was away for a month and he ain't impressed...After that me and G went to asda to pick up just a few bits and bobs...We ended up at 2 asda's LOL...First one had hardly anything hence going to 2nd one

      

Yesterday the boys went to playscheme...G stayed in and M went bowling...M scored 131!!!!!...Am lucky if i can get 31 <ggg> Me and K went into town whilst they were there and she took me to expensive shoe shop to show me boots she wanted...They won't put aside sale items so fingers crossed they are still there tomorrow...She gets her loan and bursary money through tomorrow...She checked her rent money had come out of her account and it has...I do think it's a bit off that they take the money before they're allowed back into the halls...We had a nice sandwich and went to primark...I bought her a jacket she wanted that was only £6 and she's off out with it on today...She's been ok since she's been at home apart from a couple of dizzy turns...So i haven't been able to take her to A&E...She does have appointment on may 2nd with neurology so fingers crossed they'll get her sorted soon...After playscheme we all went to see Ice Age 2 at the cinema...Ok they're all a bit old to be having mum along to cinema but tough was me really wanted to see it...One carer accompanying one of the boys gets in free so me and K were both free :o) My fave word again there LOL...They gave us forms to fill out to get new cinema passes as theirs are due to run out...This morning me and G got up earlyish and crept out of the flat to go to the bank...So his new account is now opened and he will get a card through in a couple of days and pin number the day after...I did ponder opening a joint account with him but that's not possible because of his age and my age...Besides i can still pay money/cheques in for him and i can take money out for him using his card and pin...With his permission of course...Tomorrow we are off up north to visit mum and my sisters for the day...Just hope the weather doesn't turn nasty...Off to eat the cornbeef toasties G has made me

Toodle pip tc xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice at last to catch up with your news ;)
Alert did not go out properly

Anonymous said...

G make me a toasty as well ,I hope the garage owner reconsiders your bill ,and I hope K's boots are still there ,loved your graphics today have snagged a couple ,hope you dont mind lol I've done it now ,if you really really mind email me and Iwont use them ,arent I a cheeky cow lol ,wheres me toasty G? enjoy Easter all of you ,with love to you  all Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Am jealous now I love Ice Age...... I want a sloth.

You have been busy Caff.  Shelves will be handy, I dare say you'll fill it in no time, it always seems to be the way.

Lolol your chickens are having a right two and eight with each other. Rache

Anonymous said...

Hope K's boots are there tomorrow.Your boys are very busy ,they sound real nice lads.Have a good easter

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have been busy, I loved ice age and want to see ice age 2. I love your name tag at the end, its brilliant.......Jules xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

I loved Ice Age,  I want to see the 2nd one now, hope the kids want to too!x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've had a good couple of days.  I hope it went ok at the mechanics.  I'm not surprised your not amused about that!!  Did you enjoy Ice Age 2??  I really wanna see that myself!!

Anonymous said...

J loves Ice Age, so Ice Age 2 will be a must on DVD!!
Love the little chicks bashing each other, lol :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Caff I didn't get an alert for this ~ Hope you are having a good Easter ~ Fingers crossed those boots are still there Monday ~ May 2nd for K's appointment ~hope it goes well and they can sort her out ~ hope you had a good visit with your Mum and sisters ~ Corned beef toasties sound tasty ~ might give them a try ~ Ally