Friday 5 August 2005

The weeks ramblings

I know i haven't bothered to write anything since tuesday mainly as not much been happening and i've still been aching...Before the pain has gone after about 3-4 days this week it has been there niggling away all the time <sigh> ...I got scared to eat as it seemed anything that passed over my lips made it worse...So i have had my tummy rumbling and moaning at me for food and then gall bladder rumbling and moaning at me for eating food ROFL...I still haven't had any post from the hossy with a date for a scan...So the 4-6 week waiting list for the scan obviously doesn't include the wait for the appointment <sigh> ...I have been advised that any pain i phone a GP straight away even if the painkillers keep it under control...To be honest next time it is as bad as the early hours of monday morning i am going to A&E...At least that way i know i will get the scan done within a couple of hours...

On tuesday the boys were at respite playscheme and youngest went to Crathes castle but eldest stayed at the centre...Youngest had a good time and has been in a good mood all week :o) ...I can hardly believe that there is only ONE week left of the holidays...Time has flown so quick this summer and we still haven't managed to go north to visit my relatives...I feel bad but neither my mum nor my sisters want me driving too far in case i get an attack...Next week we are hoping we can go up though...I so want some ice cream from where i am from originally and where my mum and older sis still live LOL...Yes i do know it's bad for my diet BUT it's a treat i don't have often so i can be allowed...If it sets off gall bladder then so be it LOL...Eldest lad has had a busy week...He went to a friends after playscheme on tues, to a different friends on wed and yet another friends yesterday :o) ...The friend he went to see yesterday his mum phoned in the afternoon saying he was a bit upset kinda...She had bought him a 2nd hand gameboy SP and he was worried i would be annoyed...I wasn't as his own one *disappeared* at this friends back in march then am more than happy for them to have replaced it...They also came round today with a 2nd hand game she had bought to replace one that went *missing* too...Maybe some will think am wrong in accepting this but IF a friend of his had come here and their stuff had gone AWOL then i would replace it for them so fairs fair i think...I still need to replace the other games and game link cable thing but he's happy for now...

Older sis has been in the wars this week so hopefully with what's happening to me and mum being in hossy at beg july that is our 3 things over with for now LOL...She's on crutches and youngest who doesn't like my sis wants to go visit her and give her a big hug...So hey something good may come of it :o) ...I have just chilled and done nowt all week except sleep and not eat and read journals although not always left a comment...Youngest is off to see Charlie & the Chocolate Factory tomorrow morning with his worker...He watched the old one on channel5 the other week and again on a sky channel last weekend LOL...He wants to buy a wonka bar to find a golden ticket now <sigh> ...Having seen what kind of choccy they are he won't eat them and i will have all this temptation in the flat shouting 'eat me eat me' at me ROFL...Found out on news today the ski centre has made a huge loss and i hope they don't close it...I don't think they will but the prices may go up a lot...What they did say on the news was that they are looking to have someone different run it after sept...Thing is that was always on the cards anyway as the current ski school only had the contract for a year...They are trying to make it look as if the ski school is at fault when it was the council admin side that were a disaster...Not my problem as long as they keep the place open...Have been able to hang out washing this week HURRAH!!!! and that was my highlight of the week ROFL, am so sad...On that note am offski...Toodle pip take care xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

offski as in off to ski or jsut offski............... ;-)

Anonymous said...

The kids have had a full holiday off school, can't say they've been bored as most would........I fancy the Castle trip myself.  Rumblings of the tummy oooooh, hate that. Hope the appointment comes through soon, not eating is not good.  Take care xxRache

Anonymous said...

I keep buying my kids wonka bars looking for golden tickets but they haven't found one yet. Hope the scan date come through soon and they get your gall bladder sorted for you..............Jules xxxxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to visit your relatives next week, and that the ice cream is good to you.  Also hope that you get that scan date soon.
Looking forward to seing Charlie and the chocolate factory when it comes out on DVD, didn't know they were selling Wonka bars though!!
Sara   x