Tuesday 2 August 2005

Docs

Been to the docs...Pain has dulled down enough so i can drive which is just as well as had to take boys to respite first...Doctor asked if i'd had a date through for scan yet and said no thought would be ages...Apparently there's only a 4-6 week waiting time just now...Wonder how long you need to wait for the letter saying the date though LOL...He is 95% positive it's my gall bladder...After the scan i will need to see consultant if they find anything...I asked if i would have to wait ages for an op as i presume am gonna have to get one...As i've now had 3 attacks since march then i should get one done quick...He didn't advise me on diet even though i asked as he said am already eating healthy and some peeps it just flares up regardless...I cut out fatty foods yonks ago and i don't eat much dairy at all...To be honest am now scared to eat anything in case i get an attack...Better go hang out some washing got tons to do as my lot have been lazy gits...TTFN xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well let's hope it is sonner rather than later.........

Anonymous said...

The pain sounds terrible, I know they do a lot of key hole surgery now which means you're out quicker, uncomfortable for a while but at least the pain goes, hope you can get something done with it soon. xxRache

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't have to wait too long my dear, the pain must be awful :o(
(((((((((())))))))))'s to you.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

hope they get it sorted for you soon..........Jules xxxxxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/