Monday 1 August 2005

Ouch

Not writing much today...Had to get out of hours GP out in middle of the night as was in loads of pain :o( ...She gave me painkilling injection and said to phone own GP first thing in morning but if it was still bad to phone back...Yeah right going through NHS24 is a nightmare...Anyways i spent 15 mins with finger on redial this morning only to get told last appointment had just gone...My own GP phoned me back 10 mins laters and we decided he would see me tomorrow so i could rest today...I have rested, slept most of the day to be honest...Usual painkillers are working today though...Seeing him at 10am tomorrow and will see what happens...Knowing my GP he will play on the boys autism to get me scanned asap...Sounds bad using them but if it's only way then so be it...So if am not around it will be cos am either in pain or in hossy LOL...Toodle pip for now and take care xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fingers crossed for this morning.............

Anonymous said...

Take care Caff, am thinking of you.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I do hope your feeling better! I know full well whats its like to be in such pain and not be able to find a reason why. Keep after your GP. And hey, If you can get something good out of your Son's Autism, then good for you. Its about time! You poor Baby! You have been thru more than your fair share of crap! I do hope things will get better for you.    Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon Caff, lots of love sent to you..........Jules xxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/