Sunday 21 August 2005

Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Today

Tues:- phoned docs as pills weren't working...Got told come round at 5pm so i did...Was my own GP who foned and ambulance and sent me to hossy...LOVELY not LOL...Had to wait over 2 hours to be seen and get pain relief...Got starved

Wed:- got the scan i had been waiting for (still not got an appointment for it btw LOL)...Gall bladder brimming over with stones <sigh>...Still got starved

Thurs:- Allowed food finally HURRAH!!! erm not really food was vile, rubbery and disgusting ...Got told was being starved from midnight for op.

Fri:- Got the op WOOHOO!!!!! nasty horrid thing giving me so much grief has gone :o)

Sat:- Rested and allowed food again...Made my mum and sis buy me food downstairs in cafeteria as food in ward is VILE to say the least

Today:- Home and resting and watching grand prix and gonne go sign off...Thought would update this briefly in case anyone was wondering where i was (fat chance) ROFL...Daughter has been keeping online friends informed but forgot to give her password to put an entry on this DUH!!!

Toodle pip take care everyone xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww hun, didn't realise. {{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}} Hope it all feels a bit better now xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so happy that they finally got that taken care of! What a relief for you. I've been worrying about you and the lak of care that you've been given. Get lots of rest and be sure and let us know how your doing.
            Love to you, Rhonda
http://journals.aol.com/yankeygr/RhondasStrangeThoughtsandPics

Anonymous said...

Welcome back......................;-)

Anonymous said...

Wheyhey no more nasty pain. Very glad of that Caff. ((((((((( xx )))))))))) xxRache

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend, Caff. You had me worried. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Just catching up after my hols.
So glad you've had your op and you won't be having any more of those attacks, they sounded so painful.  What a relief that must be!!  Just think, as much chicken as you can eat!  I hope that you're all healed up soon my dear, and that you're not being starved anymore, that can't be good!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

just catching up and didn't realise you had had your op, I presume it was keyhole with the amount of time you was in. I do hope you feel better and recover quickly.........Jules xxxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/