Sunday 28 August 2005

Proud mum :o)

Daughter phoned yesterday to say that she got voted on as vice chair of the social justice committee on the youth parliament :o) ...It was a resounding defeat for the two standing against her one of whom was a friend of hers from here...Think he stood just for the experience of standing and to annoy daughter LOL...Am mega chuffed to bits for her and know she will do a good job...Do hope her debate thing goes well today as she hates talking in public...The debate is about young carers so she should be fine.

It's a miserable pouring with rain freezing cold day here i really need some new clothes...All my winter stuff was on verge of too big last winter and is defo too big this year...The boys are off out with their regular care worker swimming...He had a conference last week or he would have done the extra work with them...Shame as he could have done with the money but he was chuffed youngest was so loyal to him...I've arranged for him to take eldest lad to ski lessons next weekend and possibly snowboarding too as i will be busy then...Have loads of washing to do today so eldest has clean clothes for work experience...I thought he was going to be out front at sales section but he's not...He is going to be in the workshop which he's more pleased about...Their worker told him to get some tips on how to fix a broken lappy LOLOL...Not sure what time daughter gets home at...Will text her to see or phone mum see if she knows what bus they are catching...Weather is so yeuch i want to pick her up from the bus station...Knowing me i will then taxi some of the others home too.

I do feel okies now just tire to easily for my liking but i do think that was more the lack of food thing rather than the op...Would have been my dads birthday today which i always think is why it pours with rain this day every year...I still miss him loads even though it's 18 n half years ago since he died...I do believe he still watches down on me and helps me through everything i do especially with the boys...Need to phone my oldest neice later and see if she has found anywhere to stay here yet...If not then i need to do some serious reorganising and mega clearing out of the flat...I know i need to take it easy but i am so fed up of the place looking like a right tip...I can do it in short bursts helped by the kids...Off to phone mum will catch up on journals and more emails laters...Toodle pip and take care xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, well done your clan x

Anonymous said...

well done to your daughter, that is brilliant she got voted on. You need to get a new wardrobe for winter but if your anything like me and carry on losing weight, it wont last long...........try ebay :)................Jules xxxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

Anonymous said...

Well done to daughter, that's great. Hope eldest can get some good tips.  It's sunny here, a good washing and cleaning day..........and no doubt that's what you'll be doing too, I hate flutters around the place as well......but do it in paces like you intended.  Keep well. xxRache