Thursday 14 February 2008

grey LOL

HAHAHA...Okies heres the deal...My father started going grey in his late 20s/early 30s, mum was white by time she was mid 40s/early 50s, both my sisters started going grey in early 30s and my brother around same age as my dad...All of them, except for dad as he died 21 years ago, have been rather narked that i haven't had any appear until my mid 40s...So they see me now having some and the possibility of some wrinkles as me finally showing signs of aging...Even my optician keeps getting narky that my eyesight hasn't deteriorated with age yet...Mind you everyone else in my family had dark hair and mine was always a golden strawberry blonde...It did start to darken when i was about 38/39 though...I've never really dyed my hair much either...I only started to colour it occasionally in my late 30s...And of course i dyed it purple a couple of years ago as i'd always wanted purple in my hair...This was due to big sis having purple highlights when she was 18 and i was only 9...To be honest i think i deserved to be white as snow and wrinkled like a prune by time i was in my early 30s due to all the stress with the boys LOL...My sisters and mum now i have a few say am catching up and showing signs of being OLD...Apart from my dad we're a fairly long lived family age wise anyways so i am a merely stripling really...It is only a number anyways but if it makes those close to me feel happier i now have signs of my advancing years so they can call me old then that's fine with me LOL...Oh and Jane M has had several white hairs since he was a toddler and he at 16 HATES people teasing him that he has grey hairs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tet's had grey hairs for years!

Anonymous said...

My Grandson has had some grey hair since he was 16 ,thats why he wears it so short ,..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You old Caff?  You`re far too young for that....lol! ;o)

Love Sandra xxxx