Saturday 23 February 2008

Do you know enough to be considered British LOL

I nicked this from the General Politics board...See how you get on...BTW you can do it more than once and it doesn't tell you what the right answer is for any you get wrong

http://www.cambridge.org/elt/esol/Citizenshiptest.swf

I found another one that does give you the right answers if you get any wrong LOL...With this one you can go on to practise test 2 and so on LOL

Life in the UK Test - Free Online Practice Questions - Test 1 - www.hiren.info

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cath ,Maurice and I have had alot  of fun with this ,and we qualify to stay here in the UK  lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Eek, th first time I only got 71% and I needed 75% but the second time they let me stay

Anonymous said...

Thanks Caff I enjoyed this ~ 75% I got so I guess I know Britain ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Caff, it seems like I may be deported....I wonder where they`ll send me ?...lol! ;o)

Love Sandra xxxx

journals.aol.com/labdancer51/SandrasScribbles/

Anonymous said...

ooops I didn't do very well LOL.....wish they would give you the correct answers, I'm intrigued lol

Jenny