Thursday 14 February 2008

Awww bless

Awwww bless him my strapping 17 year old G came home from school yesterday in his taxi with 2 bunches of tulips for me and a box of choccies that he knows i like...The choccies i am saving for when i stop feeling so sick...One bunch of the tulips is a purpley lilac colour and the other is white...See he remembered i like purple a lot :o) And i got lots of hugs and i even got a kiss off him LOL...M is going to give me the money to pay me back for what i suggested he get me...I want an A4 sized sketch book...Well when i say sketch book i really mean what is classed as a field book...Bit like a notebook with unlined paper that is slightly better than writing paper and that you can take pages out of...Well i know exactly what i mean and what it is so it is easier for me to buy it and then he will give me the money for it...And he's happy with that being my pressie from him...My mum gave me money in her card on sunday and i am under orders to spend it on something nice for me...Not to fritter it away on nothing and not to spend on crafty bits...So am gonna have to go out and look for something...I would have used it towards getting my hair highlighted properly at the hairdressers but no point...My hair is being affected with all this crappy dryness as well so am gonna wait until i've stopped the treatment before i get it done...I may even have to consider covering some grey hairs as i finally have some which is so pleasing everyone ROFL...See Stuart GREY HAIRS, possible WRINKLES therefor i am OLD...Ok it may just be a couple of wrinkles and about half a dozen grey hairs but hey am catching up on older sis, younger sis and best friend who is 9 years younger than me <ggg> Big sis had put a photograph she had copied into my card...It's my dad when he was about 13 years old sat on outside window sill of the house he lived in :o) She also gave me a new black handbag and a perfume with matching body lotion set :o) ...One of my friends popped round at tea time with a bottle of expensive bubble bath for me...I know it's expensive because i went into the shop to look at stuff for christmas presents and walked back out again LOL...Me and my best pal are going to the cinema either tomorrow or over the weekend at some point :o) We'd go tonight but there is a big european footie match on near the cinema so we're not venturing down and having to queue for ages in traffic and then find it difficult to park...We just stopped at the chippy last night after i had picked the boys up from their Triple A team for something for tea...I couldn't be bothered cooking and i fancied fish and chips for my birthday tea anyway...No late birthday cards in the post today for a change...Damn as i always like to think my postie reckons am getting lots of valentines cards...Not had one of them for donkeys years LOL

There is a wedding exhibition on locally on sat & sun...I am going to pop along and see what it is like...Who is doing what and how much they are charging for stuff and just seeing how they are displaying their wares...I know i have my own thoughts on how i would display my stuff but if it's similar to others then i will need to change...Also i would like the details of the organisers so i can get in touch when i have enough stock made up and i feel i can actually do this properly...Anyways it is good to check out competition in any part of life...Oh crikey just had a thought...Going to a fayre like a wedding one in a working scenario means you need to dress sort of smartly doesn't it....EEKS am so not into dressing that way...Am an old scruffbag happier in jeans & T shirt which is prefectly fine for craft fayres...OMG me being smartly dressed will so please my mum LOLOL...On that horrifying though i will go see about making tea LOL

Toodle pip tc xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Caff, your boys are so lovely and thoughtful, bless `em both.  I had to laugh when you mentioned the dreaded grey hairs, I`ve had my hair coloured for so long I don`t know exactly what colour it is now. My hairdresser says I`m only 5% grey but that`s too much for me. A tint and highlights do me just fine...lol! :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

grey hairs don't make you old!

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday Cathy - but as for grey hairs, I got my first at 27 so grey doesn't = old.  As for actually being old - just you wait until your youngest kid has got a few grey hairs!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh a Very Happy Belated Bithday Caff ,arent your Kids marvellous ? bless them ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Awww what a lovely pressie from G and your Sis for your birthday ((((happy birthday Caff ))))

I'm really glad you got to spend more time with your Mum. Rache