Friday 1 December 2006

Ugh week

Well as it's 1st dec suppose i better start being christmassy on here LOL...Can you tell am just so not in the mood for christmas this year...I did get a bit all excited in asda when i saw they had lights that were tubes with bubbles in them...Not like those on the pic above but just long, hanging down sticks...Thought to meself cool i'll buy them BUT they are just sticks with bubbles in them...The bubbles don't actually bubble so that isn't what i want...I was going to buy the blue led ones for K but they only had left on the green wiring and i wanted white...They're not for a tree or even just for christmas but to put on her bed or above it on the wall...I actually have too many lights as it is...I only live in a flat so it's not like i can hang any up outside...I do put strings of lights up in the 3 windows that face the street...I also have a set that i hang up in the stairwell above the door of my cupboard on the stairs as i call it...It would have been the loo before all the flats were converted to having bathrooms in them donkeys years ago

It's been a pretty naff week...Monday wasn't the best of days and i don't really want to speak about it...I have to go up north on sunday for a meeting about mum...Older sis is cracking up with looking after her and is fed up of being the *bad* *interfering* one as mum puts it...I don't think that mum has beginnings of dementia but she's certainly not herself...Me and older sis think she is deliberatly forgetting things she'd just rather not have to think about or acknowledge...I certainly had a bad time with her on mon and sis gets it day in day out...Useless waste of space brother BETTER turn up on sun...And that is all am saying...Woke up on monday with a rotten stinking head cold that has steadily got worse over the week...To point where my neck is now giving my plenty gip and am not sleeping too good cos of it...But hey ho as longs the boys don't get it...Finally got G an appointment to get his flu jab...I just got the last one for the only clinic they have enough vaccine for...Means he'll miss last period of maths next wed but he can catch that up no problem....I've chucked a link to my myspace thingy on the right...It's rubbish and i am still clueless on the thing...One of the local radio DJ's is now one of *my friends* LOLOL...But he's a DJ on the northsound2 station and it's northsound1 i listen to...Been told have to switch my allegience.

Still haven't made my christmas cards...Was going to this week but head cold and neck put paid to that...I will defo start making them on monday and then start posting them out...Actually if neck is a bit better tomorrow then i'll might make the ones i can just pop through letterboxes on sunday and save on postage...Also have to get something to post to the states from the kids to their father...Hmmm every year doesn't matter what i buy it costs twice as much in postage as it costs to buy...If anyone wants a card then email me addy and i'll send one...But please only people who leave a comment that i know do that...Have to make some turkish delight to and send it off in batches...It doesn't keep for too long so anyone i send to is better eating within a short time of getting it...Right going to watch last of homes under the hammer (sad cow i am), have a quickie bath and go pay some bills...Oh the excitment LOL...And a huge thanks to jan (serendipity) who got me the siggy tag :o)

Toodle pip tc xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it can be hard sometimes to get into the spirit

Anonymous said...

The credit for the tag has to go to Angelnextdoor ,but with Kerry liking Fairys and you liking dragons well ....I hope the family conferance goes well ,poor Mum , I also hope the worst of your cold is passed now ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope the meeting goes well on Sunday ~ Hope that cold gets better seems a lot of people have them at the moment ~ Glad you got G in for his flu jab ~ Caff you once gave me your recipe for Turish Delight and I lost it when I changed computers can I have it again PLEASE ~ I love watching 'Homes under the Hammer' so are we two sad cows together lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Awwww I'm sorry to hear your not having a good time Caff ~ good luck with your mum on Monday.  I'm sure it can't be easy, but try to be strong xx  Hope you'll feel better soon xx

*hugs*  Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

((((( Caff )))))
Hope your head cold is better soon m'dear.
Also hope the meeting about your Mum goes well on Sunday.
Sara   x