Tuesday 12 December 2006

just a wee one

Got to dash in a mo to take the boys to their tuesday club christmas meal...My christmas lunch yesterday was lovely...There was 4 people i knew there so not so bad...We were also sat turn about the the mainly gentlemen from the rotary club...The gent sat between me and someone i knew was really interested in finding out about autism/aspergers from her and me...Traditional main course but the pudding was very NOT christmassy at all...Rice pudding!!!!!...Oh well it did have redcurrants on top of it LOL...Even the rotary club members were a bit bamboozled by that one <ggg> ...One of the gents played on his electric piano whilst another one sang...He did ask us to join in by we were all a bit too young to know the songs he was singing <bless> hope the boys enjoy there's tonite am going shopping at asda whilst they're there...Oh am getting my moby back tomorrow...Phoned today to check up on it and a brand new one was just sent today...The woman opened the repairs whilst speaking to me...HURRAH!!!!! a phone i can use again LOL...My loan should be here by the end of next week...Hope it's before the fri as i want that cheque put in bank before they close for xmas...This game is a platform type one so if you're any good at them you'll enjoy it...Am rubbish ROFL but am getting teensy bit better

Adventure Elf

Toodle pip tc xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ihate rice pudding ,The rotary clubs do such good work dont they as well as giving their time ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

RICE PUDDING !!!!!! that was a funny choice for a Christmas Lunch ~ well unless you are Chinese lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hello Caff,  I`m glad you enjoyed your Christmas lunch, though who thought rice pudding was festive fare I don`t know...lol!  Actually I love the stuff so I wouldn`t have complained. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your xmas lunch ~ have mine on Monday, I'm not having a xmassey pudding either.  I'm hoping the turkey will fill me up coz I've gone for fruit salad for afters lol Hope the boys enjoyed their xmas do!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your Christmas lunch, mmm :o)
Sara   x