Saturday 2 December 2006

a bit of fun

Hope these 2 links work...Just a wee bit of christmas fun :o)

Santa Snowboard - ebaumsworld.com

Christmas Elf Name

My name is Nipper Tum Tums LOLOLOL

          

I did get a wee bit into the christmas spirit last night and put up the lights and decorations on the stairwell...I still don't feel particularly festive but maybe nearer the time...We didn't use to put up our tree until a couple of days before christmas...Well when we had a huge massive real one that my dad got from the masonic lodge after they didn't need it anymore...A 10 foot high real tree looked wonderful in the big bay window in the lounge...I reckon it's the weather that's not festive...Okies it is cold but it's not particularly december type weather...Anyways enjoy the snowboarding santa and finding out what your elf name is LOL

Toodle pip tc xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Elf name is  "Blinky Red Head"  and I could get addicted to the Santa Snowboard ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Caff,  LOL...I`m Happy Floppy Feet, pleased to meet you. :o)

Sandra xxxx

http://journals,aol.com/labdancer51/SandrasScribbles/

Anonymous said...

Pinky Candy Lips ?????? good grief lolol............can I forget it told me that Caff.  That made me smile though.  You're getting set for Christmas, never known anyone decorate their stairwell, I hope it catches on.

Hope you're feeling better too and that the boys don't get it. Rache

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my Christmas Elf name!!
I'm Happy Bed-Head :o)
:o) :o) :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Peppy Angel Pants is my elf name lol..........I know what you mean I'm not feeling very festive at the moment.  I've made room for my tree and hope that when I put it up that might help lol

Jen

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife